facebook

zeta?

by: D

What's the deal with the new ZTA sorority? I'm planning on doing Spring recruitment but is Zeta worth looking into this semester or is it expected to be a lower sorority for a few years?

Posted By: D
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Honestly   

Zeta isnt really worth joining. They're looking into houses on northside at the moment... You're better off in Theta, or GPhi, or another house that'll do Spring recruitment (SK or APhi). You know what you're getting with these houses. In the case of Zeta, it'll probably be people who got dropped from all the houses during recruitment. Zetas expected to suck for a while..

By: Honestly
#2  by: hailey   

a new colony will suck for usually 5 years. They will get the girls who did not want to rush originally/got dropped.

No house will mix with them and nobody will know who you are.

Don't join ZTA

By: hailey
#3  by: calbear   

my roommate went to one of their events and said there were some awkward girls but some pretty ones too. no harm in at least checking them out before deciding.

By: calbear
#4  by: Fail   

DONT join Zeta. They're looking into houses on northside at the moment: thats how much of a fail their entering the greek system is The dues will be lower for one semester, and then everything else is going to cost more. Also, the cute girls that are showing up to these events are girls already in Zeta from other chapters OR alumni. Its all an image. Typical tactic that APhi uses too.

By: Fail
#5  by: umm   

they said they were looking for houses on southside actually. i dont see why you're so against them. and ive been to a couple of events and the girls there are students, i know some of them from classes. the RECRUITERS are aleready in zeta in other chapters thats why theyre here.
you sound like you're threatened by their joining the greek system ;)

By: umm
#6  by: anon   

they got a house on the row... check it out before you diss it. zeta's big nationally and the zeta's from other schools are here to make sure they get off to a good start

By: anon
#7  by: LOL   

They didnt get a house on the row. Zeta is like the sorority version of KA. They'll say or do anything to get members, seem like they're a good house. Honestly, all the girls who join ZTA this semester wont even get big sisters/wont get gifts or anything...

By: LOL
#8  by: anon   

yeah, they did... my friend is in the house... why do people hate so much, it's not like the sororities here are SO cool that someone else doesn't deserve a chance

By: anon
#9  by: new house ?    

SO , where exactly is Zeta's new house ?

By: new house ?
#10  by: house   

The rumored new house is by Fiji up Channing street.

By: house
by: what Oct 4, 2012 11:15:14 PM

So , isn't that phi psi's old house ?
or are they getting Tau house ?

By: what

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.