facebook

top 3

by:    

So apparently KS SAE and KA are top 3 can people give me the pros and cons of each?

Posted By: ?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

well obvious con of SAE they're suspended until may 2015...so yeah

By: ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Coming from a girl who is greek here, I think KE is pretty well known for having big parties and good looking guys, but they aren't strong academically. KA is pretty small so I don't have as much to say about them, but the KAs I do know are smart and a little more put together, just sometimes quiet

By: T
#3by:    

kappa sigs are douches.. think they are cooler than they really are... not picky at all when it comes to giving out bids though because they just want to be the biggest, don't get me wrong there are a couple of decent guys but most of them just think they are better than everyone else

By: hi
#4by:    

all of these frats are douchey. Go with pike, delts, delta sig, ATO, pi kap, or sigma nu for real brothers and guys who are known for actually good qualities.

By: actually
by: LOL   

The fraternities mentioned above are simply trying to bring down the fraternities that they were rejected from when they rushed. Go for kappa sig or ka if you're normal and want to be in a good fraternity that hangs out with the best sororities. No chance otherwise

By: LOL
by: ACTUALLY   

youre probably in a sorority that barely gets to mix with KS KA or SAE. In case you were wondering the majority of those kids in the fraternities you like went out to all the top 3's rush partys and didnt get a bid for a reason.

By: ACTUALLY
#5by:    

delts are a good way too go if you want to be respectable but still top

By: delts
#6by:    

Being kicked off campus or suspended only means not being recognized - all of the fraternities still exist Y'ALL (including KA, ATO, SAE, Pike, TKE, Kap Sig..) The same with sororities. The UNCW administrators are terrible and everyone knows it and their little crack down on suspending every Greek org that has alcohol ain't stopping the fraternities from continuing.

By: Observer

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.