By: -__-
by: yupSep 22, 2012 9:52:49 PM

agreed!

By: yup
by: madisonNov 27, 2012 1:54:35 AM

agree completely!

By: madison
by: Are you joking?May 15, 2015 2:00:56 PM

This is absolutely wrong, switch chi o and adpi and then you'll have it right. Chi o's sisterhood shouldn't even be considered a sisterhood. They grant 1 wish a year, thats only $3000. Adpi raises over $10,000 in one night.

By: Are you joking?
by: Are you joking?May 15, 2015 2:00:58 PM

This is absolutely wrong, switch chi o and adpi and then you'll have it right. Chi o's sisterhood shouldn't even be considered a sisterhood. They grant 1 wish a year, thats only $3000. Adpi raises over $10,000 in one night.

By: Are you joking?
by: honestlyJun 29, 2015 6:00:50 PM

adpi should be top. then chio.

By: honestly
#2  by: what?!   

I completely agree with that comment!!!

By: what?!
#3  by: MIXER   

I'd have to disagree due to ADPi's rush this year, so many girls dropped and felt unwanted. The way ADPi has been this year really put them at the bottom. I'd have to say it's

Chi Omega
Alpha Chi Omega
Sigma Sigma Sigma
Alpha Delta Pi

By: MIXER
by: honestlyJun 29, 2015 6:01:31 PM

HAHAHAHA funny

By: honestly
#4  by: dancer   

The true purpose of a sorority is SISTERHOOD. So in that sense the rank is:

Sigma Sigma Sigma
Alpha Chi Omega
Chi Omega
Alpha Delta Pi

By: dancer
#5  by: uhh   

Alpha Chi had a TON of girls drop over the summer, so I don't think their sisterhood seems to be all that great.

By: uhh
#6  by: truth   

No they didn't...?^

By: truth
by: whatJan 5, 2013 11:35:23 AM

why were they the only sorority who had informal in the fall when everyone made quota during formal? and yet again, they are having informal in the spring? something is obviously up, no one is that blind.

By: what
by: mhmJun 24, 2015 8:42:00 PM

to the person below saying the others didn't do informal...... do you even go here? Adpi, AXO and Sigma did informal in the spring. The only reason Chi Omega doesn't do informal during the spring is because their new member process is much longer than the others. They do not initiate their girls until spring so they can't do informal.

By: mhm
#7  by: madison   

Don't talk about other sororities sisterhood if you don't know the real truth

By: madison
#8  by: Complete truth   

As a friend of many girls in different sororities, my opinion is unbiased. All the sororities on campus are great! Based on sisterhood, grades, philanthropy, and social lives, I would rate the sororities as the following:

1.) Alpha Delta Pi
- $15,000 raised in one night for their philanthropy
-highest GPA for any organization on campus
-they are always asked to party with frats
- although their sisterhood isn't great, they always have each others back (never mess with an ADPi)
2.) Chi Omega
- they granted 2 wishes this year but it takes the, 2 years to raise $4,000. Their philanthropy isn't their priority
-their grades aren't the best but the leaders they do have are great
-they just got off social probation and are struggling to keep it together.
-good sisterhood but only practiced by a group of them, the rest talk about each other a lot
3.) Sigma Sigma Sigma
- they do their teeter totter... That's about it
- their grades are okay, not the best but not the worse
-they started partying with lambda chi this year, I heard they have better social chairs now
-they have one of the best sisterhoods on campus and did a lot better during recruitment this year, they us usually do the worse
4.) Alpha Chi Omega
- women's abuse is less of a philanthropy and more an awareness issue
-they aren't known for partying at all
-their grades are okay, no one really knows
- not a great sisterhood, many girls dropped over the summer and they were the worse during recruitment this year.

By: Complete truth
#9  by: corleone   

All of yall need to grow up! You sound like a bunch of idiots. We got soldiers dying in Afghanistan, mass shootings at schools, a soon to be war with Iran, we're heading into another recession, and we're currently having a flu epidemic. And all yall care about is who's cool and who's not.

By: corleone
by: ...Jan 19, 2013 12:43:11 PM

well, you can focus on your depressing life and die of an early heart-attack brought on by stress and we can go on with our lives in the manner in which we please.

By: ...
#10  by: hahaha   

Ok so obviously the person who is talking is NOT in a sorority what the hell are you doing on a greek rank website obviously your life is boring where you have nothing better to do!

By: hahaha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.