facebook

things i need to know

by: Freshman

So, I'm going to be a freshman in the fall and I want to know who the REAL top sorority and fraternity are: Ready set go!

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: just saying   

adpi is the top sorority on campus whether everyone wants to admit it or not haha

By: just saying
#2  by: HELL YEAH   

alpha delta pi

By: HELL YEAH
#3  by: hmm   

chi o and adpi are neck and neck but I know the most girls in chi o and they are very sweet all around girls, not stuck up like most.

By: hmm
#4  by: nottrihards   

I would say Chi O because their the most genuine plus they won sorority of the year and most outstanding student organization

By: nottrihards
#5  by: yeah   

I'm gonna say the top rankings are definitely Chi O and ADPi but Chi Omega are a lot more down to earth

By: yeah
#6  by: agree   

Chi Omega and ADPi always sit neck and neck with each other, but in terms of who I'd rather date - I'd go out with a Chi O over an ADPi any day. Just a lot more fun, definitely chill. Can just hang.

By: agree
#7  by: YOUR SOCIAL LIFE   

DON'T join Sigma or AXO....they're definitely bottom tier compared to ADPi and ChiO.
As for Fraternities, I'd say PIKE, SigEp, or Lambda Chi. It just depends on what you want. Pikes tend to be a lot of fun and have the best events out of all the chapters. SigEp throws parties and are the majority of Douche-bags on campus. Lambda Chi, isn't really a top tier fraternity (not if you want the hottest girls) but in terms of leadership, gpa, and community service, they tend to be above the others.
PiKap and T-Delt aren't even worth commenting on.

By: YOUR SOCIAL LIFE
by: Real GirlSep 9, 2013 6:37:16 PM

I'm not in a sorority, but if I was to join later...I would pick AXO!!!! These girls I have seem are real; not fake and they are the ones that will be a true friend in the end! I'm disturbed by the comment not to join Sigma or AXO because they are in the bottom tier? Really? Well lets just say that mot everyone can share too ranking! Plus, lets look at this closer. These girls are all about the labels and didn't even look at girls that didn't fit their perfect little group...meaning the right body type, do you have the right amount of money, etc. well girls you didn't pick a girl that her family is loaded and you would of got a lot of financial support. She was an average high honor girl that didn't try to stand out!! She has about 4 weeks of what you like for girls to have Lily Pulitzer clothing and drives a very nice ride! She went through the I'd looking to see who was going to pick her for just her and not her money!!!! Well guess what! You lost and I proud to announce that AXO got her!!!!! She told me that she was glad to be with these girls and although she could of deny the bid and go out for another try for the so-called top tiers as u say!!!! She told me that she was where she needed to be and was going to make sure to bring AXO up to the top but not under those conditions! She said that the girls were girls that will have your back!!!! I'm planning on going out for informal recruitment in the Spring, but only for AXO. Watch out! This is the group to watch

By: Real Girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.