facebook

greek unity

by: Unity

This website is disgusting. How can we ever grow in Greek unity when we only ever break each other down instead of building each other up. Each sorority and fraternity has something great to offer but not every person will fit in with each organization. Lets try and make this a productive website where we can brag about all the great things each organization is doing on campus!

Posted By: Unity
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: black forest girl   

I totally agree. If you can't say anything nice and don't say anything at all. I would love to hear about all the positive things that go on in Sororities. Tell me about the friendships; how you look out for each other; how you help to build each other up; how you are there for the new recruits; what fund raisers you have going on or coming up; tell me about your awesome t-shirts; tell me about sisterhood and families; tell me social functions; tell me what part you have in your sorority; tell me why you wanted to join a sorority in the first place;

By: black forest girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.