facebook

Calling out Aphi PiPhi Kkg

by:    

Why do you guys still have frat relations with Sigma Chi?

Hosting afterparties, parties, wearing sigma chi letters, and more does not promote any kind of sisterhood or women empowerment but further misogyny by ignoring the survivors in order for some frat’s approval. Please stop encouraging relations with sigma chi. It is disgraceful and only repeats the mistakes Greek Life has fostered in the past. We need to be better.

Posted By: truth
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

wE nEed To dO bEtTeR

By: -_-
by: bruh   

yes, yes we do.

By: bruh
#2by:    

its about time someone put this on the site

By: Guest
#3by:    

all pnms beware!!

By: bump
by: Guest   

lol @ everyone disliking this

By: Guest
#4by:    

does anyone have specific examples of this I can refer to

By: help
by: examples   

there are a lot but those chapters would wear sigma chi letters or merch around campus, host parties there, don’t care if their chapter affiliates with them, and more

By: examples
by: Anon   

Trying to get ppl to put names but yes it is def confirmed (I speak from personal experience but do not want to put the people I personally know YET). They have a house in regents girls have sadly been going to. Some girls in other chapters have gone too but usually behind their sisters backs. Most sororities except these three discourage and avoid this behavior. Idk why these three sororities are repeat offenders, but for some reason they are and it’s not okay.

By: Anon
by: hi   

don’t be shy drop the list

By: hi
by: tea    

I remember piphi last year took their pc on bid day to party with sigchi and aphi hosted a formal after party at the sigchi house

By: tea
by: yikes   

not kappa partying and posting it on social media during a pandemic...

By: yikes
by: Heyy   

There are obvious issues with continuing to affiliate with a frat that has the history sigma chi does and I agree that it comes across as EXTREMELY offensive and ignorant to the amazing women that are victims of their crimes. I do want to introduce the perspective where some girls have had long time boyfriends (from WAY before) or close friends that are genuinely good people in the chapter which is why they still want to spend time with guys who happened to be in sigma chi in the past. Just because some people were in the frat doesn’t mean they support or encourage the horrible behavior that took place. I 100% don’t think wearing the letters is ok, but there are a few really good guys who some girls enjoy spending time with especially if they have been dating for years. Again, I see why it looks really bad but this is just another perspective to think about

By: Heyy
by: Perspective   

The problem with the “some are still good guys and didn’t do it” argument is that the bad apples in sig chi sent videos of this stuff to the entire chapter. This implicates literally everyone and they can’t hide behind the “I didn’t know I’m still a good guy” excuse. If they were truly a good guy they would have spoken up and said something or dropped the fraternity

By: Perspective
by: Heyy   

A lot of those guys did drop because they didn’t want to be associated with that and also there are people who joined after the incidents who didn’t know what was happening and they obviously have literally nothing to do with it because they were incoming freshmen and members when everything was going on.

By: Heyy
by: not the point   

sure okay some of them might have long-term relationships or friendships with the guys but does that mean they should continue to introduce and expose their new members, who do not have a history with sigma chi, to affiliate themselves with sigma chi? Based on history, there is no excuse to allow their new members to party with sigma chi, such as aphi and piphi throwing parties with them last year and now kappa. This kind of behavior is the unacceptable, inexcusable behavior which is a downright disregard to the victims.

By: not the point
#5by:    

bump

By: smh
by: G   

Bump

By: G
#6by:    

Literally ranked them at the bottom after seeing this

By: yeah...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

All these bottom house girls wishing they could party with the best. In hoc

By: Sig
by: Lol   

Bro you don’t even have a charter anymore, sit down

By: Lol
by: Tri delta enthusiast    

But they literally do still have a charter...

By: Tri delta enthusiast
by: Nah   

Sig Chi nationals pulled it

By: Nah
by: .   

They're still listed on the Sigma Chi website are you sure

By: .
by: Oops   

My bad, they still have a charter, but they’re suspended by nationals and in bad standing

By: Oops
by: confused   

They're listed under chapters in good standing? Maybe it just hasn't been updated tho

By: confused
by: Justice   

Wtf that so dumb why

By: Justice
by: dues   

imagine paying dues as a kicked off frat

By: dues
#8by:    

Nothing says being the change you want to see like posting anonymous rants on the internet

By: _
by: well   

the only people who visit or care about this site are kappa aphi and piphi, got to let them see the campaign somehow

By: well
by: well   

🏅

By: well
#9by:    

Why are they

By: Frat

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.