facebook

what’s going on with greek awards

by:    

My chapter did not win a single award this year and we did way more than kkg. How did they win chapter of the year?

Posted By: ...
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Kappa knows they don't even deserve it. Chi o should have won

By: rigged
#2by:    

Everyone knows Kappa doesn't deserve it. Chi O should have won they won so many awards, everyone KNOWS that Chi O got robbed of Chapter of the Year it's really sad...

This just shows that these awards shouldn't mean anything and it's always biased

By: lmao
by: ???   

Chio, theta, and Sig kap or even AOPi deserved that award more than Kappa

By: ???
by: agreed   

chio or sk deserves it so much!!

By: agreed
#3by:    

kappa is literally so uninvolved, that award is an absolute joke and an insult to chapters who try so hard to be involved.

By: disappointed
#4by:    

I think the PHC community deserves a genuine explanation as to why in tf kappa won. Like legit...because everyone else in PHC is confused and I’m sure most their members can’t tell you why they won also. Literally the least involved chapter when it comes to philanthropy keeps winning. What is the criteria? So should the rest of PHC stop participating so we can have a shot at winning????

By: Wtf
#5by:    

FR! Even the smallest chapters are more involved than them. It’s biased and always has been so what should we expect 🤦🏽‍♀️

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Sam   

Exactly

By: Sam
#6by:    

all the kkg's who are "so proud" of their chapter need to check themselves

By: Guest
by: !!!   

Yup!!! Because they can’t tell you what they’re so “so proud of” what has your chapter even done all year?
What are you proud of, the fact that your chapter has the lowest involved in PHC and just won PHC chapter of the year? Make it make sense PHC!!!!

By: !!!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.