facebook

which frats do you feel most comfortable partying in?

by:    

Like in terms of who throws the best parties and are lease creepy

Posted By: Abby
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I feel most comfortable at signu. and now tke does the thing where they give you the speech when you come in that’s really good too. if I ever had a bad experience there the guys have been really helpful to make sure it doesn't happen again

By: oohk
#2by:    

Pi Kapp and Aepi always have a non-creepy environment when i party with them, i also like Pike but that’s an unpopular opinion according to this site.

By: hey

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: No    

Lmao no, they have some creepy ass dudes

By: No
by: Agree   

Aepi dudes are literally the type of guys that JUST want to hook up and keep asking after you say no

By: Agree
#3by:    

Fiji hands down.

By: Anon
#4by:    

NOT sae

By: lol
#5by:    

I always feel the best at Lambda and second Snu. Never experienced or even heard of these guys being weird around girls.

By: Ss
#6by:    

TBH I feel best around Lambda and Sammy... that's my personal opinion since I know I'm safe and comfortable with all the guys

By: lolZ
#7by:    

IMO it depends on who you know. I'm friends w a lot of the guys in sae so I'm comfortable around them bc I know many of them, but some other ppl may disagree based on experiences they've had.

By: lmao
by: HAHA   

lol ew

By: HAHA

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.