facebook

gamma phi beta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Gamma Phi Beta sorority chapter comments at University of California, Riverside - UCR

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: dj   

super fake. you only get in if you "look" good. extremely sketchy people

By: dj
#2  by: jojo   

they try very hard to get good looking girls. very fake girls who act hotter than they are so people will buy into their act as well.

By: jojo
#3  by: JIMBO   

i agree, i think they are so superficial and are snobs..... but they do have some babes.

By: JIMBO
#4  by: pka   

Direct quote from a gamma phi "I just want a guy who will give me beautiful babies and spend the rest of my life as a trophy wife".... true story

By: pka
by: HmmDec 6, 2012 8:40:06 PM

Wait whats wrong with that ? i want beautiful babies too and a trophy wife.... true story

By: Hmm
#5  by: the truth   

They're rude and extremely superficial. . .they have to learn that they're not going to always be able to get by in life based on looks.

By: the truth
#6  by: yeaa   

have actually fallen, their pledge class from 2011 were all basically the rejects of rush, they did so bad they had to cob the rest of the year but in 2012 their pledge class was a little better, but still not good. All in all definitely not top tier anymore

By: yeaa
by: pkaJul 16, 2013 1:09:48 AM

^ This is def a jealous Kappa

By: pka
#7  by: gdi   

definitely went downhill since their 2011 pledge class

By: gdi
by: jajajaAug 27, 2013 4:41:14 PM

sounds about right!

By: jajaja
by: TruthSep 2, 2013 8:29:16 PM

Agreed. Only about 5 cute girls left in the sorority.

By: Truth
#8  by: riverside   

I really like gamma phi betas, all of the ones that I have met were really nice. I am friends with a g phi and she brought me to one of her sisters parties and all of the girls were very friendly (and this wasnt around rush or COB and I dont even go to UCR) and they were all really funny! These girls are really down to earth and real and love to be dorky and just have a good time. All of the pledge classes really get along which is great to see because I know at my school a lot of the chapters have a tough time because the older girls only hangout with older girls and same with the younger ones.

By: riverside
#9  by: loveee   

i heard they HATE to give out bids to girls of color so that they remain top house...sounds like racism to me

By: loveee

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.