Page 1 of 1
#1  by: vv   

no way really?

By: vv
#2  by: Yes   

Yes

By: Yes
#3  by: well   

They obviously did something wrong to be suspended, and this isn't the first time. They need to step up if they want to stay relevant

By: well
#4  by: truth   

hi if you want to know the truth, pike is faceng a lot of false acusations regarding underage drinking and since they are one probation from a year ago they have to be put on a pause till the case goes through the school. they will be back very soon, don't worry. every other hater in other frats will say we are kicked off but the ruth is we are paused for a bit

By: truth
by: sdafMar 10, 2015 3:05:56 AM

dude i barely come on greek rank but it only took me the first discussion post to realize there is nothing but pikes on this thing as usual. maybe kappa sigma too cause i see they have a thing now too. pike get off greekrank and start fixing ur chapter. sack up and face ur problems like men i dont care if you are here or not but you guys are becoming loser af

By: sdaf
by: @truthMar 11, 2015 4:12:41 AM

You are not a Pike.

By: @truth
#5  by: thetruthhurts   

We are better than all of you. Hands down. Hop off and worry about your own business.

By: thetruthhurts

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.