facebook

the new colonized sorority

by: Curious

How did Alpha Delta Pi get chosen out of all the other sororities that wanted to come on campus?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I'm guessing   

It was between alpha phi, adpi, and tri delt. Tri delt-top house nationally. A phi- top house in SoCal/Arizona. ADPi- mediocre house in SoCal. Current top houses don't want anyone to mess up the order of things around here is my guess.

By: I'm guessing
#2  by: hmmm   

They should've bought alpha phi or tri delts on campus, it would've help increase the popularity of greek life, Because Alpha delta pi is not a popular sorority nation wide

By: hmmm
#3  by: does it really matter?   

It doesn't matter how they're ranked nationally because each chapter makes their own reputation once they're on campus. Another "top house" sorority isn't going to suddenly convince all the girls who haven't rushed to finally do it. ADPi was chosen by the Panhellenic chapters because they had the best and most sincere presentations between the three.

By: does it really matter?
by: Good ChapterJan 5, 2015 11:28:54 AM

Bringing in a well known chapter actually can make girls who hadnt before try to rush that one. If they have friends or family in that chapter they might rush were as before they wouldnt. People reach out from other schools to their friends at ours when they know their chapter is colonizing here. People also rush for the reputation, so yes, bringing in a well known chapter would have had a positive effect on our schools greek life.

By: Good Chapter

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.