facebook

phi psi rush

by: freshiee

I keep hearing that they got into trouble with mass dirty rushing this quarter. Is it true that they are still in debate with IFC and student conduct and are most likely getting kicked off during first quarter and if so, will i still be able to become part of the chapter if i rush anyways. I kinda like them, but don't wanna rush, and get kicked off. Their guys are hesitant when I ask

Posted By: freshiee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth    

Phi psi is not in trouble with either student conduct or IFC and they will have a pledge class. No, they are not getting kicked off. This is other fraternities ways of making you second guess your original choice of having them as an option. If you receive a bid from phi psi this Friday, yes you will be a part of phi psi.

By: Truth
by: realtruthOct 21, 2014 11:53:08 AM

nahhh I heard student conduct got them kicked off

By: realtruth
by: DirtyRushOct 21, 2014 2:32:19 PM

They are in trouble and they definitely have no idea what their consequence will be yet. Feel bad if they have new guys that end up pledging and then they get kicked off, happened to lamda chi freshman a few years back. Probably regretting their dirty rushing right about now.

By: DirtyRush
#2  by: @realtruth   

Nope. We are not. Rush us if you want. Don't if you don't.

By: @realtruth
#3  by: Rumors   

Lmao at all the rumors other fraternities are spreading to help their rush. Hey i guess if you can't rush better than them might as well resort to dirty play right? Smfh

By: Rumors

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.