facebook

curiosity

by: cd

I don't understand how SK is a low tier sorority. I talked to some SK girls during rush and I have to say that they have the cutest decorations/outfits and the nicest girls. They have not 1, not 2, but three philanthropies. They're sisterhood seems like something that every girl would want in a sorority. I didn't get a bid from them, I went DG, but SK was one of my top two choices.
Then again, I think they need more blondes..

Posted By: cd
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: SK is Sketch   

You liked them because they brought girls that weren't from UCR. They brought girls from other schools where they are top house, which nationally yes they are a top teir sorority. Deff not at ucr tho.....

By: SK is Sketch
by: agreedOct 15, 2014 1:57:23 PM

One of the girls (I won't mention her name) even admitted to me that there were girls from different chapters as she was trying to rush me. And then she proceeded to ask me if I would accept a bid from them if they were to give me one because they don't want to give out bids to girls who won't accept.. otherwise it would be just a "waste." I don't think that's how you should rush girls..

By: agreed
#2  by: Ucr girl   

None of the cute girls at rush even attend UCR. Such false advertising.

By: Ucr girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.