facebook

subject: sorority rush

by: dude

I had high hopes for Ucr. these girls all look bad...

Posted By: dude
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Dc1890   

These girls are not the business but looks like gamma phi did the best

By: Dc1890
by: the truthOct 14, 2014 11:43:06 PM

i hope you know that gamma phi only did well because they dirty rushed all their new girls. how can they be top house but have to dirty rush in order to get good girls?

By: the truth
by: @truthOct 15, 2014 3:33:14 AM

Stop being jealous and trying to make excuses out of it. Your sorority obviously didn't get good girls. Nice try.

By: @truth
by: @@truthOct 15, 2014 6:22:53 AM

Ok, gphi. Hahahah it is so sad how obvious it is that all of the posts on here claiming gamma phi is "top house" were written by a gamma phi.

By: @@truth
by: @@truthOct 16, 2014 5:27:48 AM

hahahahahahahaha. i'm not jealous at all. in fact, I'm excited for my sorority's pledge class. at least we'll keep them all, unlike you, gphi. it happens every year, where girls see through your fakeness and superficiality and end up depledging. get over yourselves.

By: @@truth
by: AgreedOct 16, 2014 1:41:10 PM

Gphib dirty rushed and still didn't get some of the girls they wanted. I spoke with a pi phi and a kappa who said that gamma phi girls took them out for lunch. Both chose not to go with gamma phi cause the girls seemed really fake.

By: Agreed
#2  by: @Agree   

on point

By: @Agree
#3  by: :/   

poor kappa

By: :/
by: AgreeOct 15, 2014 6:16:30 AM

They've BEEN done without their graduated seniors.

By: Agree
by: @:/Oct 18, 2014 12:27:56 AM

poor axo too

By: @:/
#4  by: Hot   

I'm not even in a sorority but it's so clear that gamma phi has the hottest pledge class. Kappa messed up...again...lol.

By: Hot

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.