facebook

what are your top choices

by: Top choice

PNMs, what are your top choices going through recruitment?

Posted By: Top choice
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pnm   

sigma kappa!

By: pnm
#2  by: red haired beauty   

OMG sigma kappa is my top! Ugh I love them I met so many of them in the summer and I swear Im just in love! I loved hanging out with them in the summer and meeting new people especially the gentle men of delta chi #lovethem!

By: red haired beauty
by: Rho GammaOct 14, 2014 10:15:01 AM

I hope you realize that what you just said completely verifies that Sigma Kappa dirty rushed you. Taking you out to any parties during summer, introducing you to men before you're even on campus...all completely against the rules. You may think that this chapter is where you belong, but you were dirty rushed. I really hope you recognize that and I'm sorry to have to be brutally honest about it. You aren't the only person who this happened to, though.

By: Rho Gamma
#3  by: Pnm   

Sigma kappa!! :)

By: Pnm
#4  by: Rushee2014   

KKG and DG!!!

By: Rushee2014
#5  by: disappointed   

I really wanted Sigma Kappa and I put SK as my first choice but I got a bid from Pi Phi instead. I don't know how the rating thing works, but I declined Pi Phi and I'm planning to rush again next year crossing fingers for SK!

By: disappointed
by: @disappointed Oct 14, 2014 9:40:26 PM

Wow! Most girls I know pick Pi phi to avoid SK.... Well that's a first. Good luck next year

By: @disappointed
by: hmphOct 14, 2014 9:43:32 PM

is this for real? i wanted Pi phi and i got Sigma Kappa... maybe our cards got switched. I declined too!

By: hmph

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.