facebook

sorority rush

by: Sorority Rush Videos

Did every sorority literally make the same tush video? Lol keep up the good work ladies...

Posted By: Sorority Rush Videos
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: HAHAHAHA   

the videos are exact replicas of eachother lmao I think the ranking for them is

Kappa
Pi phi
Gphi
AXO
Sigkap

And DG hasn't posted theirs yet

By: HAHAHAHA
by: got it wrongOct 7, 2014 1:42:18 PM

pi phi is no way above gphi and axo u obvious pi phi spy.

best video was gamma phi
second and third was kappa or axo
then pi phi
then sig kap
then delta chis video from last rush

By: got it wrong
by: agree with HAHAHAHAOct 7, 2014 7:35:43 PM

I completely agree with HAHAHAHA based on the quality of the video and what personally caught my attention, btw I'm a PNM so it was really nice to see all these videos. I just wanted to add that DG does have a recruitment video it's called "UCR DELTA GAMMA sail away with the best", it's basically like their anchor splash video just with a clip at the OC fair added in.

By: agree with HAHAHAHA
by: hiOct 8, 2014 2:17:02 PM

funny how DG posted theirs in the middle of summer and suddenly they look like theirs

By: hi
#2  by: @agree with HAHAHAHA   

they didn't call it their recruitment video though

By: @agree with HAHAHAHA
#3  by: pleaseeeee   

are you kidding me....gphi hands down had the worst video...there was seriously at most like 10 girls (and thats pushing it) and there were so many awkward parts to it...def the bottom for videos. It honestly looked like a last minute thing

By: pleaseeeee
#4  by: hi   

Im pretty sure the title was 'sail away with us' or something like that that definitely sounds like recruitment to me..and it came out all the way in august so they were definitely the first and everyone else followed suit. and i agree, gamma phis was super boring. so was sigma kappas, they copied kappa with a lot of the make up stuff and a lot of the other ones used footage from the fair like dg did. but whatever. these videos probably wont make a difference anyways.

By: hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.