by: BIG SIS #1

Sorority rankings are finally on point.
GPB
AXO
KKG
PBP
DG
SK

Truly believe this is how things will play out during rush/ (everyones current standing). Predictions for fall rush? :) Ranking wise?

Posted By: BIG SIS #1
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ha   

pi phi above dg? LOL

By: ha
#2  by: Realness   

Agree, pi phi will probably do better than DG.

By: Realness
by: lolOct 3, 2014 2:56:23 AM

um . . . since when has pi phi done better than DG?

By: lol
by: @lolOct 3, 2014 6:23:33 PM

pi phi have always done better; beside like last year they were tied with dg. Pi phi was once top house and dg have always been a low tier sorority

By: @lol
by: @@lolOct 4, 2014 11:44:48 AM

LOL if you think piphi has only had one bad pledge class. Please think again. Since fall 10 they have been going down hill. And has consistently been the sorority that needed to COB along with SK. Pi phi is going down the drain. Please wake up and smell the coffee

By: @@lol
#3  by: Tsmith   

GPB has been solid for the last 10 years. No question about it, top house. AXO has been rising for the last 4 years and could become number #1 if they continued to stay solid. KKG, has always been a good group but had a mishap with their last pledge class. Sending them to number #3. PBP was top house 3 years ago. They can still turn things around, they have potential. DG went from sharing bottom tier with SK to moving one place up. Seriously trying to move up higher, good for them! And SK is unfortunelly bottom tier. Idk if they can change their rep? It's been rough for them for the last 10+ years.

By: Tsmith
by: hahaOct 3, 2014 6:25:11 PM

This is false.. This person doesn't even know what they are talking about

By: haha
by: THIS IS A JOKEOct 5, 2014 3:19:53 PM

two years ago axo didn't even meet quota so there is no way they have been rising the past 4 years. axo got a solid pledge class last year and finally became relevant.. just saying

By: THIS IS A JOKE
#4  by: Duh   

So much hate for pbp? Not sure why DG thinks so highly of themselves? Being above SK is not a big accomplishment, honestly. (Reality check)???.

By: Duh
#5  by: AXO   

DG will always be above Pi Phi. Whoever wrote this post must be a threatened Kappa or Pi Phi. :/ All of this talk about Pi Phi "turning things around" and being top house like they were like 5 years ago is just a desperate attempt to give Pi phi some hype they clearly aren't getting otherwise.

By: AXO
by: the truthOct 6, 2014 3:38:43 AM

^^^this person gets it. Pi Phi has continuously not made quota, whereas DG is one of the biggest chapters on campus. DG is actually trying to make themselves better and Pi Phi just continues to get worse. They don't do anything and they're incredibly rude to everybody else. All the posts that say that Pi Phi is better than DG are actually coming from a Pi Phi. DG is better than Pi Phi. Enough Said.

By: the truth
#6  by: GDI Rush   

I'm a third year.. so this is based on what I've noticed solely from my own time and experience here.. the ranking goes GAMMA PHI, AXO/KKG, DG, PI PHI, and SK. Gamma Phi has always had a strong pledge class, is usually the sorority every girl wants to be in, but I'm only basing that on the past 2 years. Kappa was definitely second, if not tied, with Gamma Phi phi for awhile but has fallen because of last year's pledge class. I wouldn't exactly put them under AXO since Kappa's had their good pledge classes in the past, but they're definitely not tied or runner up for number one anymore. AXO has gained a lot of popularity this year thanks to their recent pledge class and is definitely on their way up. I say depending on this year's pledge class, they could either become a solid second and a threat to Gamma Phi or go back to being third/middle tier. But for now, I'd say Kappa and AXO are still tied with Gamma Phi noticeably in the lead. DG, like AXO, has been making their way up although not as noticeably or drastically. They're not top tier and won't be for a long time, but they're definitely doing a lot better than they were my first year here, especially with their crazy social networking/media. Pi phi's have gone down. Two years ago, they were above DG, but as of recently, no one's heard anything from Pi Phi. Hopefully, these girls improve this rush, but for now, Pi Phi has fallen to bottom tier. Nothing new to say about SK.

By: GDI Rush
by: Sorority girlOct 14, 2014 3:10:55 AM

In my honest opinion it is:
AXO
GAMMA PHI
KAPPA/DG
PI PHI
SIGMA KAPPA

By: Sorority girl
by: @Sorority GirlOct 14, 2014 4:27:57 AM

You're obviously an AXO if you think they're above Gamma Phi.

By: @Sorority Girl
#7  by: bruh   

are you kidding me?
AXO has been hanging on Phi Psi's nuts like pathetic puppies, they might as well be at the bottom choosing to stick with one fraternity. Learn to branch out ladies.

By: bruh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.