facebook

truthhhhhh

by: Get it right

Greek rank is honestly just a biased opinion of which frat/sorority of who you prefer or who you are closest too. You'll find amazing bonds in each one. As for universal unbiased rankings the top sorority houses are:

Gphi
Kappa
AXO
DG
PI phi
Sigkap

The reasons for these are mostly based on how "pretty" a sorority is to frat guys or other sorority women. But shouldn't be taken seriously. You will find your home in any one of these houses and most likely be extremely happy with it. From what I know gphi is top because they have really gorgeous girls, but other than that I haven't seen them super involved in much, so don't know what else is going for them. Kappa is really diverse sorority and all are really genuine and pretty, they need a good pledge class to bring them up. AXO doesn't have a good rep, but they did get a big pledge class this past year. They do dirty rush girls to the max and talk crap on other sororities to push themselves up. DG tries really hard, but still not a top house. Have potential to move up. Pi phi are sweet, sigkap don't know much about.

Posted By: Get it right
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: tru   

what if i told you that axo was better? honestly if i say it someones going to comment saying that i am obviously an axo but all BS aside axo passed kappa up last year and are knocking at gphi's door. they got chapter of the year in a row twice, they did good in last recruitment. stop beating around the bush your all girls and you know it

By: tru
by: LolzOct 2, 2014 10:56:08 PM

Nope kappa is still above AXO! OP (original poster) got it right!

By: Lolz
by: agreed with LolzOct 7, 2014 2:06:28 AM

As a PNM rushing this year, I'd say kappa is still above axo. Yes, axo had the best pledge class last year, and if you base rankings just on involvement, then axo is definitely beating kappa's ass since I haven't seen any campus involvement from the latter. However, regarding hotness, looks, or whatever, axo had only ONE good pledge class and that was last year's. Up until now, they always missed quota whereas Kappas have always had strong pledge classes until last year and always made quota. Look at gamma phi.. they had one bad pledge class a few years back, and they're still number one. So for now, I'd say axo is still ranked below kappa unless they can come up with another great pledge class this year.

By: agreed with Lolz
#2  by: LOL   

Lol can you even list 5 solid girls from each of these sororities that are actually "pretty"? the only girls who are hot/remotely attractive belong to the older pledge classes (mostly kappa and gamma phi and a few axo) and are all graduated.

By: LOL
by: ThisOct 8, 2014 12:41:20 AM

Preach!

By: This
by: thisOct 8, 2014 2:18:46 AM

AGREE 100% i have heard this over and over again.

By: this

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.