facebook

give me your thoughts

by: curious

What are your opinions on the sororities on campus? And who do you think is going to do the best this formal rush?

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: second year gdi, rushing    

opinions are irrelevant if you're reading them from site, go out and meet girls yourself, (if they haven't already started talking this summer lol)

Axo did the best in rush last year, because it was such a big come up, after recruitment was over, every girl wanted to be an Axo, it really surprised everyone, and therefore it was a good year for them, but so many of their seniors graduated their chapter is now small

Gamma phi also had a good pledge class, the biggest pledge class, but they always generally do good, currently the biggest chapter on campus, so it'll definitely play the upper hand when they go through recruitment

Kappa had a really bad recruitment last year, a really small pool of girls were rushing and they had a really small pledge class too, so therefore the year was a little slow for them. but they recognized this and honestly have been working harder than anybody else this summer, so if they learned from their mistakes, they'll probably end up doing best.

delta gamma also stepped up their game, their social media is rocking and all the PNMs are loving it. they're not traditionally one of the chapters that incoming girls fall in love with, but they definitely have a lot of potential to do really great. don't underestimate them.

pi phi eh not bad, not good, just keep doing you.

sigma kappa always has a difficult time going through recruitment, but honestly, good luck, i know you have something to offer, and i wish you guys the best.

By: second year gdi, rushing
by: lolSep 24, 2014 12:02:28 AM

clearly written by an AXO.

By: lol
#2  by: Lol   

Doesn't seem like it , looking at the post above^ Could be anyone

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.