facebook

phipsi/pike

by: rush

incoming freshmen I was just wondering which of these two is considered the top.

Posted By: rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: real answer   

both great fraternities, but honestly pike, who just got off suspension came back with a huge comeback, winning mr axo, anchor splash, both football and basketball, and revived their social aspect with much campus involvement.

By: real answer
#2  by: letmeh   

both are losing their important people so the dynamic of both is gonna be totally different next year. pikes losing their seniors that were the reason they were able to comeback from suspension so well and stay in top tier and win all those events while phi psi is losing the guys who were very popular in the greek system and that have ran the fraternity from bottom up for the past 2 years. it's gonna be weird not seeing either group of guys at parties/events/etc. which is why i'm saying it's hard to tell who's gonna be better. depends on their younger guys, and right now phi psi's younger guys are more ready in my opinion.

By: letmeh
#3  by: BasedonTruStory   

GreekRank wouldnt be the place to find out. It is all opinion based and u have guys bashing each other so when you get on campus do ur research look around and Ask girls and theyll tell u who the top house is ;)

By: BasedonTruStory
#4  by: doesn't matter   

honestly you don't chose the frat, they choose you, both are rlly hot and you're lucky to get either

By: doesn't matter
#5  by: Ya   

Definitely pike

By: Ya

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.