facebook

kappa sigma guys are everywhere

by: forrestGump

there are so many on them .. but they are soo lowkey. Why is that .. they are never out on wednesdays, why? just a freshman wondering.

Posted By: forrestGump
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

They arent an official fraternity on campus. Not recognized by IFC @ UCR so they arent allowed to advertise the organization on campus. If you dont get in anywhere else try here lol Auto bid

By: Truth
by: wutJan 23, 2014 2:37:04 PM

It's because there are 70+ actives and the fraternity is not recognized by IFC (But it is an official chapter) and can be seen doing service around campus instead of chilling on couches. By the way, if we were to "autobid" then we would have 40+ pledges every quarter instead of 12-20.

By: wut
by: smhJan 26, 2014 1:25:18 AM

Why do you hate on them? I've never heard one bad thing about them

By: smh
#2  by: lol    

if you want to join, join. just realize that if they get in any sort of trouble they aren't protected by ucr (you will get kicked out of the university and possibly face legal repercussions). Orgs recognized by UCR are protected by the campus. Keep that in mind and good luck!

By: lol
#3  by: Aaron88   

Normal set of dudes. Parties are dope. Very diverse. Self-ranking is bad but I'm pretty other fraternities self-rank too.

By: Aaron88
#4  by: MyNickname   

Honestly they are really chill and cool once you talk to them.

By: MyNickname
#5  by: A_B   

Honestly, for the people that are ranking us down or leaving negative comments without even meeting any of us I encourage you to get to know us. We don't have bad blood with anyone and I personally have at least 3 good friends from almost every house on campus. We uphold our values and strive to better our school and community and we understand that in order to do so we have to be on good grounds with everybody. Instead of bashing on us why not get in contact with our philanthropy chair and get a philanthropy event going with us, we host a lot of community service events and have partnered and worked with both the mayor and councilman of Riverside to aid with the lunar festival for the second year. Very good opportunity to meet us and see what we are all about.

We didn't get this far and this big by being douche bags, we uphold the values of a Gentleman and a Kappa Sigma every day and take great initiative to be the best men we can be. As members of any fraternity we have all made the pledge to be better men and uphold the standards we have placed on ourselves, bad mouthing another fraternity for no reason or just to attract rushees and pledges to your fraternity is anything but professional and gentleman like. I encourage those of you who do what I just explained to reevaluate yourself and what being in a fraternity means to you.

Best regards,
A proud brother of Kappa Sigma Riverside

By: A_B

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.