facebook

want to rush a sorority

by: sophomoreeee

which sororities usually do COB? and also, if i dont join this year, would it be a waste to join next school year as a junior?

Posted By: sophomoreeee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: girl   

whether or not sororities COB depends on the house total and if its been reached or not. lets say a sorority can only hold 100 girls, if they are at 98 right now chances are they aren't going to COB, but if seniors are graduating at the end of a quarter, or for one reason or another girls are deactivating then the count might go down to 80, in which case the sorority would COB. this is a case by case basis though, so i suggest talking to a representative from the sororities you're interested in

By: girl
#2  by: panhellenicgirl    

it is never a waste to join your third year! i highly encourage you to do it. every new member class always has a bunch of third years, transfers, and even fourth years. i would recommend you looking at each of the sororities pages on facebook towards the beginning of winter quarter. it will tell you which sororities will be COBing or not. BUT RUSH and don't be afraid to RUSH

By: panhellenicgirl
by: sophomoreeeeDec 4, 2013 12:09:46 AM

thanks for the advice! ive been hearing from different girls within the different sororities that it is frowned upon for upperclassmen to join

By: sophomoreeee

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.