facebook

the truth about sororities

by: any mouse

there's video about how a sorority has a fake sisterhood... so which ones have the best and which are the fakest?

Posted By: any mouse
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Delts   

Delts is the best sorority no fakeness great group of girls

By: Delts
#2  by: G Phi   

Idk much about greek life, but what I will say is that Gamma Phi Beta has the fakest sisterhood hands down. Watch MY SORORITY EXPERIENCE & WHY I LEFT GAMMA PHI BETA on Youtube for more info.

By: G Phi
by: YikesSep 17, 2019 3:14:33 PM

Oh ya that video from Ucr is up on YouTube. That’s so embarrassing for gphi but honestly just gives you advice and true insight on their chapter

By: Yikes
#3  by: Phi psi    

Girl said she wanted to join pie phi but went Gphi for the clout

By: Phi psi
#4  by: Yikes    

But why is no one talking about all the DGs that dropped after photoshopping their grades and being snitched on by one of their own “sisters” ??? Love the sisterhood

By: Yikes
by: TellSep 24, 2019 12:23:29 AM

Please give deets

By: Tell
by: ?Sep 24, 2019 3:17:04 PM

Is that why DG only posts the same 8 members on their insta? Because everyone else dropped or because they’re embarrassed of their own sisters????

By: ?
#5  by: Lol   

Man any group with more than 1 female in it is going to have drama. Nothing new here

By: Lol
by: LOLSep 19, 2019 4:09:17 PM

Not every sorority makes their girls cry in bathroom stalls or have huge number of girls drops. How is it even considered a sisterhood if your sorority is doing that? The cuteness and popularity of a sorority should never be an excuse to treat people so horribly

By: LOL
#6  by: LETS GO   

w w w .youtube. com/watch?v=0XxUBEgpcM8

By: LETS GO
#7  by: LETS GO   

w w w .youtube. com/watch?v=0XxUBEgpcM8

By: LETS GO

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.