facebook

everyone say something nice about each sorority

by: Kaleigh

Say something nice about each sorority...Go!

Posted By: Kaleigh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Going   

I'll go alphabetically :)
- Alpha Chi Omega hosts an annual philanthropy pageant every year, but with guys instead of girls so it's hilarious. Their work to end domestic violence is truly motivating. Ive seen that axos are super outgoing and laid back, so they end up knowing girls from all different social circles.
- Delta Gamma is definitely the most professionally oriented sorority on campus. They won Chapter of the Year from UCR this year, and they host Anchor Splash, a swimming competition in the spring. DG's are verrry spirited and you can always see their letters.
- Gamma Phi Beta hosts a kickball tournament in the spring and all the sororities participate, so it's a super fun way to meet new Panhel friends. They're known for their killer dance moves at Greek Pyramid, a UCR dance competition during winter quarter. GPhi's participate in lots of the other Panhellenic activities and always have letters out.
- Kappa Kappa Gamma hosts a huge group of elementary school kids on campus every year to promote their literacy efforts. Their favorite on-campus competition is a fraternity, Delta Tau Delta's, annual charity pageant. KKG's hang out with basically all the sororities, and are seen as laid back.
- Pi Beta Phi just added a new philanthropy, Hoops For Literacy, with the brothers of Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity here on campus. Pi Phi's are athletic and down-to-earth, and I always think of their Sports Week performances when I'm at the gym! They're known as quieter..

By: Going
#2  by: Going(cont)   

..academically focused girls.
- Sigma Kappa hosts a dance philanthropy event called Sigma Kappa's best dance crew. SigKaps are down to earth, and the ones I know are hilarious. They placed in the top at Greek Pyramid this year, and also competed at Sports Week. These girls are welcoming and laid back.

As you can see, every sorority has tons of benefits. It's really about which one is a perfect fit for you, and you'll get that gut "right" feeling during rush. I'm obviously affiliated, and consider many girls from different sororities my close friends. At UCR, our Greek system isn't big enough to afford to be catty and rude. Sites like this should encourage exploration, not hate. Go Greek!

By: Going(cont)
#3  by: Ya   

Sigma kappa: all beat

By: Ya

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.