facebook

hiding behind a computer screen

by: lol

This website is so dumb. I heard about it from someone at a different school the other day and decided to check out the auburn page and it is truly disappointing. This is not an accurate representation of how greek life is at auburn. Everyone is so much nicer to each other! I bet none of you people posting here would ever go up to a sorority woman or fraternity man and tell them that their organization that they love is "bottom tier" or "weird", so why would you say that here? Think before you speak

Posted By: lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yeah ok   

Truth about Auburn: sororities secretively bash each other behind each other's backs but are nice to each other's faces. Fraternities get into fights a lot and hate on each other. As a whole, people are judged based on what organization they're a member of and not who they are as a person. It's very superficial.

If you even try to discredit this then you're so fake or just a liar. I'm sorry but Auburn greek life falters in many ways

By: Yeah ok
#2  by: True   

Poor girls that feel like they have to write lies about another sorority. They must be jealous and feel bad about themselves.

By: True
#3  by: Agree   

Bump

By: Agree
#4  by: Stupid   

Can't believe what people will write . They get on here and bash a sorority . The more they write about one sorority makes they look very jealous of it. I feel sorry for them

By: Stupid

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.