facebook

pledge class thoughts

by: Congrats

Firstly, congrats to all the new members and sororities on a great recruitment! Curious what everyone's thoughts are on the new pledge classes. From what I've seen, Theta, SK, AOPi, and Tri Delt seem to be improving wonderfully with every pledge class, this year no exception! I think Phi Mu and Alpha Gam really killed it. KD seems to continue slipping, riding mostly on name, got a great pledge class still but perhaps should reevaluate for future recruitments or will be surpassed by Phi Mu. Haven't seen much of the other pledge classes but I'm sure every sorority is happy and hope all the new members are thrilled with where they ended up!

Posted By: Congrats
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Bump for the positive    

DG, DDD, and SK got awesome pc's! Kd, phi mu, and xo didn't do the best, but mostly everyone did great!

By: Bump for the positive
#12  by: <3   

AXiD, DZ, and AXO did so well this year from what I've seen!

By: <3
by: Yes!Aug 18, 2015 6:00:46 PM

AXO had the best PC!!!

By: Yes!
by: .Aug 18, 2015 8:09:09 PM

Azd was looking real good.

By: .
by: AgainAug 18, 2015 10:17:44 PM

Someone (Yes)below loves to put another group as the best just to get negative votes - stop and grow up!

By: Again
#13  by: AU 2   

XO, AOII, AXO and AGD PCs looked great.

By: AU 2
#14  by: My sorority   

My sorority had THE BEST PLEDGE CLASS! Everyone should feel that way! Stop this nonsense of saying one sorority got a better pledge class than another. It's just embarrassing!

By: My sorority
#15  by: war eagle   

SK, DG, DDD, and Zeta got awesome PCs!

By: war eagle

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.