facebook

sorority descriptions

by: for the PNMS

AGD - one of the smartest sororities, a lot of southern and classy girls, also not seen out too much. Hard to get a bid
AlphaChi - Very smart and sweet girls. Most don't go out a lot and are very religious
AOPi - Hard to say something bad about them, a lot like Alpha chi but I think a few more go out to my opinion
Chi O - Southern granola girls, hard to get a bid from them if you're not like that or you're not a legacy
KD - you're classic southern sorority girl, most come from southern money and majority of the members are only from the south. They are known to be stuck up but obviously their are some that are not
DZ - Smart and go out a lot, I'd say they balance it pretty well
Tri Delt - Pretty much get everything from them cause they are really mixed but awesome girls and very smart
SK - A lot of girls from out of state, known to be the "chill" ones who also party a lot. Split too cause their are some that don't go out though
ADPi - Very sweet girls but also tend to stick only with each other. Southern girls
AXiD - Diverse group of girls
GammaPhi - A lot of out of state girls. fun girls who like to party a lot, very outgoing and friendly
PiPhi - Out of state fun girls who party hard, a little too hard at times
Theta - Always working really hard to improve, you'll always meet a humble girl there
KKG - probably most into their philanthropy, diverse group a few go out
ZTA - very fun southern girls who go out a lot
PM - blonde southern girls who go out a lot too, a lot like ZTA

Posted By: for the PNMS
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pnm   

I like how you didn't say anything bad about any one group. Positivity! Every group has something to offer!! I am having such a good week!! Love auburn!!

By: Pnm
#2  by: Obviously    

Obviously not in order.

By: Obviously
#3  by: Stop    

These generic stereotypical descriptions are juvenile. There are great girls of all sorts in every sorority. Perhaps if you did not focus on "going out" so much, you would be able to see the wonderful individuals who make up each group. Give it a rest. Let each girl find her home without the nonsense.

By: Stop
#4  by: She's BACK!   

Give it a rest. Your descriptions of some are ridiculous and why are you constantly comparing who goes out or who has money? Some of the wealthiest girls are not in the groups you praise as "southern money" or "southern girls". Yu need to find something to so than just staying on here writing these rankings all the time. How old are you anyway? Perhaps an old alum that just can't break away from college? All the groups are really wonderful and they ALL have the same kind of girls...only the letters are different. Once rush is over, you will see every size, every kind of look and every kind of personality in each of the sororities, they are just not seen at rush. Enjoy and quit trying to make girls think there is a vast difference between who you like (yes, we can tell) and who you do not. Praise from you can be taken both ways.

By: She's BACK!
#5  by: LOL   

Southern money isn't anything - travel outside the south and you will understand. A mansion in Birmingham will buy you a shack in Jupiter, Fl

By: LOL
#6  by: Pathetic post   

You are so pathetic, we definitely think you and your so called sorority are threatened. Your sided comments are obvious to everyone. Those must be the ones you are most threatened by. Find something better to do with your time!

By: Pathetic post

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.