facebook

ice water teas

by: Wondering

Any houses that stood out or that you were impressed by after today's Ice Water Teas? Positive comments only, please!

Posted By: Wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: Having   

a blast so far! I honestly haven't had a bad or awkward experience yet, but the girls I really clicked with so far have been AXO, AOPi, DG, and Zeta!

By: Having
#12  by: Tony   

Enjoyed KD, DZ, PP, KKG, AGD and GPB. They were all fantastic!!

By: Tony
#13  by: Panhellenic    

It's really cool that girls are liking a lot of different houses despite the alleged "rankings" here!!!

By: Panhellenic
by: Great two daysAug 9, 2015 9:59:12 PM

Totally agree! The "rankings" needs to stop. Every group at Auburn is fantastic and has great girls.

By: Great two days
#14  by: DDD and ADPi   

Love love love DDD and ADPi, really clicked with the girls I talked to in there and felt like they really liked me but honestly all of them were awesome, definitely not as scary as I was expecting

By: DDD and ADPi
#15  by: Nervous    

Nervous but excited, really liked kd, zeta, aopi and adpi. Would love any of them!!!

By: Nervous
#16  by: today   

Today went even better then yesterday. I feel like I am so much more relaxed in the parties and am so excited for what's to come instead of nervous like I expected! I just hope my favorite sororities like me back!

By: today
#17  by: Me   

Enjoyed all of them also. Liked KD, but I'm not a legacy or bf of anyone in there, so not expecting anything, AOP, ZTA, KKG, DG, and AXO were amazing too! Just taking it easy if I can until I see who makes the cuts. Nervous!!

By: Me
#18  by: Excited   

Loved them all, so nice! I would have to say CHI O, DDD, KAT and Zeta stuck out.

By: Excited
#19  by: Nice!   

Liked them all!! XO, ZTA, AXO, KKG, AOP were great. I would love to be in any of them!!

By: Nice!
by: PNMAug 10, 2015 3:09:54 PM

Theta was so great!!!

By: PNM
#20  by: Loved!!   

KAT, DZ, SK and AXD!!! KAT and AXD seemed to have gotten bad reviews but I did not see anything wrong with them at all! All the sororities have seemed about equal in looks and sisterhood so there really is no difference if just going by that. Where the difference comes in is the length of time they've been on campus so they have a larger appeal to some and the amount of time some of the posters spent trying to make several groups look bad. I would not mind being in any of them and that is a fact!

By: Loved!!
by: TRUE!!!! Aug 10, 2015 4:19:35 PM

Agree with this! I loved every house. Yes, every house. They all had beautiful, sweet girls who were very nice to meet! I'm having a great time meeting the people I will be at Auburn with for the next four years!!!

By: TRUE!!!!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.