facebook

ice water teas

by: Wondering

Any houses that stood out or that you were impressed by after today's Ice Water Teas? Positive comments only, please!

Posted By: Wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: pnm   

I really liked Sigma Kappa and clicked with the girls there.

By: pnm
#2  by: All of them!!   

I liked each of them. Those that stuck out, no, I don't "have to have" any of these to accept a bid since I have no idea how this is going to turn out so I'm not making y definite list yet! Enjoyed KD, AOP, KKG, AXO, PP and GPB that stuck out, but I'm keeping my eyes open to all of them!

By: All of them!!
#3  by: excited   

I really liked DZ, KD, and Chi O, although EVERYONE I talked to was super nice and easy to chat with. I am going to have a hard time deciding which ones to cut!

By: excited
#4  by: Guys   

Seeing all your sweet comments makes me so happy! This makes me so excited to meet all of ya'll tomorrow!!! I am so glad ya'll are loving, and getting to know all the girls finally! We have been waiting to see you for so long!!!!

By: Guys
#5  by: Me   

I liked XO, DZ, KKG, SK, AOP, and ADP, but like everyone, I enjoyed all of them today! I could be happy in any of them that I went to I believe.

By: Me
#6  by: PNM    

I love gamma phi and chi o!!!

By: PNM
#7  by: PNM   

Loved Alpha Gam, ADPi, and ChiO

By: PNM
#8  by: All of them!   

Everyone was so nice and friendly. It was a great experience. I really enjoyed GPhi, Phi Mu, DDD, PPhi, AGD, DZ, XO, SK. But, really, everyone was great.

By: All of them!
#9  by: Loved all   

Really enjoyed today, loved them all. My favorites are alpha gam, kd, zeta and gamma phi.

By: Loved all
#10  by: Great two days   

I really enjoyed all of them. Super nice girls everywhere. Really happy that I came to Auburn and happy to be a part of it. My favorites were GPhi, Zeta, XO, PM, DDD, AXO, AOPi and AGD.

By: Great two days

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.