facebook

chi omega coverup?

by: Dumbfounded

Why oh why would a Chi Omega do an Instaram post that they stole the ATO composite right before rush? Not too smart as they claim with #1 grades. This is defiantly something Greek Life does not let slide but let's see. Their president will probably find a way to "cover it up" for those that think it is just a prank thing again it is a felony based on the value of the composite.

Posted By: Dumbfounded
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: XO   

i don't consider reporting the truth cyber bullying. It is true because the silly XO's provided the proof on Instagram. I can't imagine Panhellenic NOT stepping in with sanctions. Panhellenic women are not supposed to behave like fraternity guys.

By: XO
by: In my opinion Aug 6, 2015 5:49:56 PM

XO might have a rough time because if girls are on the fence between them and another sorority now they might go with the other one because of this.

By: In my opinion
by: Well...Aug 6, 2015 8:58:35 PM

It is def something think about. Panhellenic has been pretty heavy with punishment for a complete sorority based on the actions of a few.

By: Well...
#12  by: IF   

no one cares, then nothing to it.

By: IF
by: ObviouslyAug 6, 2015 9:00:37 PM

Someone cares or it wouldn't be discussed

By: Obviously
#13  by: Panhellenic    

I doubt will do anything. Come on Jill Moore loves those top tier girls.

By: Panhellenic
by: Uh well...Aug 7, 2015 5:22:10 PM

Jill loves "certain" top tier sororities. It may be ChiO and it may not. No matter, I think it wouldn't be right to let this go when she hammers everyone else for much less.

By: Uh well...
#14  by: ?   

Any news on Panhellenic handling this?

By: ?
#15  by: Of course NOT   

It's ChiO!

By: Of course NOT
by: AwfulAug 10, 2015 11:43:55 PM

It's just wrong if ChiO gets away with this. I believe there will be punishment as in probation of some kind.

By: Awful
#16  by: Be real   

Nothing will happen during recruitment. If it does it will be after and the main thing wrong here is that their president has asked the ATO president to not report it until after recruitment. Guys are not too smart and share info too much.

By: Be real
by: ?Aug 12, 2015 12:22:15 PM

I don't understand why she would want to covered up until after recruitment

By: ?
by: PNM'sAug 12, 2015 6:20:12 PM

If PNM's know there might be some sort of probation they might choose some other sorority that isn't on probation.

By: PNM's
#17  by: Good try   

Keeping this hidden XO

By: Good try
#18  by: ??????   

What ever happened to ChiO? I guess Panhellenic swept this one under the rug. Congrats to the undercover mean girls.

By: ??????
by: @AGDSep 3, 2015 10:25:31 PM

Go away Grammas

By: @AGD
by: Go Away Sep 4, 2015 6:36:49 PM

Stop trying to pull AGD into XO's drama!

By: Go Away
by: BumpSep 5, 2015 7:47:18 PM

To the top

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.