facebook

chi omega coverup?

by: Dumbfounded

Why oh why would a Chi Omega do an Instaram post that they stole the ATO composite right before rush? Not too smart as they claim with #1 grades. This is defiantly something Greek Life does not let slide but let's see. Their president will probably find a way to "cover it up" for those that think it is just a prank thing again it is a felony based on the value of the composite.

Posted By: Dumbfounded
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Abc   

I'm just surprised you're not a Chi O hyping up her sorority on this website

By: Abc
#2  by: yawn   

so tired of XO.....rather boring....so many better sororities out there!!!

By: yawn
#3  by: Wow   

ChiO's did something underhanded?!? Can't imagine! Not everyone thinks their perfect.

By: Wow
by: question?Aug 5, 2015 5:16:43 PM

When did this occur? Did anyone get mad? I don't understand either. Is XO in trouble for this or was it not ever turned in?

By: question?
#4  by: Explain better   

what exactly are you saying here. Did they steal a composite but ATO knows and did not care OR did they turn it in?

By: Explain better
by: Reality CheckAug 5, 2015 3:49:45 PM

They didn't care and just ask for the composit back. It is really not that big of a deal sororities and fraternities mess with each other all the time. Theta chi put road kill in Betas volley ball court. Sometimes it goes to far like phi delt slashing pi kapps tires. All In all it is just fun and games.

By: Reality Check
by: PnmAug 5, 2015 5:17:43 PM

What the heck is a composite?

By: Pnm
#5  by: Sounds weird   

When did this even happen? Was ATO mad? I doubt it.

By: Sounds weird
#6  by: Uh....   

I just think that red-handed stealing should receive a reprimand from Panhellenic. Yes, fraternities do things all the time, but ChiO is a member of Panhellenic. This behavior does not represent the ideals of positive women.

By: Uh....
#7  by: Wondering   

What is a composite

By: Wondering
by: Composite Aug 5, 2015 8:40:10 PM

It is a large framed picture that includes a picture of each member of the fraternity. A composite picture is are each year. Fraternity and sororities have generations of composites

By: Composite
#8  by: Maybe   

The op was pointing out how "stupid" the girls were to post it on Instagram

By: Maybe
by: Yes stupidAug 5, 2015 8:43:24 PM

Yes, it was stupid to do it and and even worse toots proof on Instagram. Those girls probably have caused the whole sorority to look bad at the least and at the most Panhellenic probationary of some sort. Not smart.

By: Yes stupid
by: ????Aug 5, 2015 9:16:53 PM

But, has anyone said anything about this being called up at Panhellenic or is this just some thing that someone has posted to bring some bad news on XO...in other words, did anyone at ATO care or did they get the composite back and all was just fun and laughter.

By: ????
by: FunnyAug 5, 2015 9:31:29 PM

This whole discussion is entertaining but just dumb. Let's stop trying to stir the pre-rush pot and show some Pan love ladies.

By: Funny
by: NahAug 5, 2015 10:19:36 PM

I don't think anyone really cared. Maybe XO's exec. But only because of rush and the stupidity the post portrayed.

By: Nah
#9  by: One more question   

Just because it does sound funny...where was the composite hidden until XO gave it back. When I say "XO", I'm sure the whole sorority was not involved because half of them don't even date, how many girls were the culprits...two or three?

By: One more question
#10  by: How Many?   

It doesn't matter how many were involved. There have been other Panhellenic infractions that have occurred where there were only a few girls in a sorority of 200 involved and Panhellenic slammed the whole sorority. this kind of prank is usually something fraternities do to one another...not Panhellenic women. And to the person who posted that this is just a pre-rush "stirring the pot" post, I think the ChiO girls should have considered their sororities reputation before stealing something from a fraternity.

By: How Many?
by: TrueAug 6, 2015 2:30:10 PM

But did ATO turn them in? If they did not, then undoubtedly they consider it just a prank. I don't know because it happened several month ago, is it still a problem?

By: True
by: @trueAug 6, 2015 2:47:05 PM

I don't think it really matters. Bottom line it's embarrassing to the sorority because they posted on social media. The actual action of steeling wasn't as big a deal as them putting it on social media.

By: @true
by: ReallyAug 6, 2015 2:52:01 PM

ATO didn't care at all. It was just the girl putting it on social media. This will hurt their rush because girls do not want to join if they might be on probation.

By: Really
by: RealisticAug 6, 2015 3:26:24 PM

Hahaha! This is so awesome! I just love it when we are cyber bullies! Keep it coming this is great!

By: Realistic

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.