Bottom
Phi Tau, Pike. Delta Sig, AGR, DTD
The Lowest
The rest

Posted By: AU junior
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: What world is this poster   

Put PM at the top, put ZTA down and bring DZ, DG, KKG, GPB and SK all up. The rest are fine.

By: What world is this poster
by: PerfectJun 9, 2015 1:02:35 PM

Even better is just list all of them in alphabetical order after KD and XO. They are all the same after those top groups.

By: Perfect
by: HahahaJun 9, 2015 2:17:28 PM

Must be lots of PM's on here. Look at all the thumbs up. PM is great, but not and I repeat NOT number one. Definitely top six.

By: Hahaha
by: AgreeJun 15, 2015 3:01:03 PM

Definitely put Phi Mu in the elite and bring those others listed above up higher. Someone just has something against these groups. Also, KAT has really improved, they are not a bottom group.

By: Agree
#12  by: Candi2   

It IS better to list them alphabetically after those two top groups...all of them are the same after that. You have one or two girls that hang out on here ranking sororities as if they know anything and putting good groups low. Makes you wonder which group continues to try and bring others down. Theta is good by the way, so it just shows the cyber bully mentality when someone just puts them bottom every time.

By: Candi2
#13  by: What?   

I mean I know a bunch of SKs and I wouldn't put them in bottom tier. Also theta chi elite? I dont think so. Yeah this whole thing is messed up.

By: What?
by: SweetsJun 15, 2015 2:46:38 PM

I would definitely bump SK up. They're a lot better than they get credit for. I'd probably bump ZTA up too. As for Theta Chi, if you put SNu and SAE as elite, you have to put Theta Chi up there also. They do a lot of things better and deserve that spot.

By: Sweets
#14  by: Au   

Yes

By: Au
#15  by: !   

Bump

By: !
#16  by: Honestly   

I'd probably move dz up one and gamma phi down one. I think these rankings just depend on what the poster values more. A lot of these are interchangeable

By: Honestly
by: WdeJun 29, 2015 8:15:06 AM

Agreed

By: Wde
#17  by: Thank you   

For another ranking that is based solely on your biased personal opinion. I'm thinking AXO trying to make themselves look good. Sorry, many of those groups you list as low mid and lower are great groups are in charge of many organizations on campus...did you not make one that you wanted?

By: Thank you
#18  by: War damn   

This one is more realistic than others I've seen on this site. But still definitely needs work

By: War damn
#19  by: Sounds good   

Accurate

By: Sounds good
#20  by: war eagle   

Sounds good.

By: war eagle

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.