Phi Tau, Pike. Delta Sig, AGR, DTD
The Lowest
The rest

Posted By: AU junior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: War eagle    

Accurate
the elite and top are still really great it's just elite has slight advantages over top.

By: War eagle
by: TonyTJun 11, 2015 2:20:03 PM

The top group is great, I'm not sure we are elite as you named them, but to be honest, all the groups are outstanding in many ways. To place ANY sorority in a bottom or low bottom group is wrong and I agree with other commenters on other posts concerning rankings, it is NOT groups who are ranked high doing this that I know of. Why would they? If they were ranked high, what would it matter about any other sorority? Those ranking groups low are either from another school or from one of the mid sororities trying to make sure another mid group looks worse than they are. Don't be fooled by these imposters. I am proud that my group is considered a leader, but there are many girls in all the other groups who are great leaders also. Just look at who is in charge of other organizations and activities on campus. We all work together and that is how it should be. PAN <3 to all our ladies!

By: TonyT
by: GlitterJun 11, 2015 5:46:45 PM

Thank you! You said if perfectly! Those on here ranking sororities low are those girls trying to make new arrivals (rush) think that there are only a few excellent groups. All our sororities are wonderful and all are very active on campus. What a shame that the cyber trolls get on here to be vindictive against others. To be honest, I have never heard one sorority member say anything negative in public about another group. Karma does come around however.

By: Glitter
by: Come onJun 29, 2015 8:43:36 AM

this is simply a rating by ONE girl who gets on here all the time to rank according to her own opinion and then she gets back on here and posts as if she is other people. She needs to let it go. I know she is not in the elite group because they sure do not need her telling them how good they are.(By the way, how could DZ be so low when they are one of the smartest, but you put ZTA up higher?)

By: Come on
by: Nice tryJul 13, 2015 3:49:05 PM

This is the same girl who stay on this site with these rankings. There are no elite groups and no one from those three she listed gets on here to write this (and they would be the only ones that look really good). PM is equal to any of those. I have really great friends in DZ, KKG, DG, GPB and ZTA and they are some of the most involved in the campus organizations so there's no way they are low. After KD, PM, AGD, XO, AGD and ADP, all the groups are still good and none are lower than middle...and that has nothing to do with the kind of girls they pledge, all the girls going through rush are fantastic! What makes the top group stand out is how much they are wanted and a lot of that is due to the fact that so many legacies come from those groups and they all would like to pledge them. Many do not and guess what?! They pledge all those other groups and they get some great girls! I would not have minded pledging any of my 3 pref groups and 2 of those were listed as low on this site. Great real and grow up. Pledge a group and have fun!

By: Nice try
#2  by: Agree   

for the most part, but don't see how Sigma Nu and Lambda Chi can be so high while being on probation. Other than that I would say this is unbiased and accurate.

By: Agree
by: @agreeJun 7, 2015 5:53:03 PM

I am with you I feel like the top in fraternities is the most debatable 3
This is just what people say
KA- they have been struggling having declining pledge classes, but the name KA and there house keeps them a float.
ATO- they have improved a lot with their pledge classes and recently attained a decent house. Their old house was horrible.
LXA- they are hit or miss with and apparently shot gunned out bids this past year. They have a nice house and attained Sigma Chi's pledge class when they got kicked off. Since they are a party fraternity being on social probation hurts them a lot

By: @agree
#3  by: Just quit   

You sound like a moron who has nothing to do but sit and rank groups. As a member of the "Elite", I think you are trying to make it look as if these groups are doing this listing and they are NOT. No one, except someone trying to hurt others is doing this. Believe me, when you are at the top, why would you have the need to rank others? Just stop it and relax, all the groups are great. Ranking just makes those who you have put in the top 6 or 7 as you being one of yours.

By: Just quit
by: Thank you!Jul 13, 2015 3:52:01 PM

No one but a hater gets on here to write the negative posts. Certainly not any form the elite group!

By: Thank you!
#4  by: This   

Yes, this is it.

By: This
#5  by: Trolls   

Those who get on here and make up rankings. How sad and pathetic. DZ, KKG, and DG are really good groups. DZ has won the scholastic award, or was close the last 3 years and KKG and DG are in charge of so many organizations that it would be difficult to count. Even KAT who you list as last is one of the most involved. Perhaps if you (and we all know it is only one or two that stay on here with negative posts all the time) even knew anything about the sororities you would stop stalking and cyber bullying. I agree with "just quit"...it is embarrassing that there are girls like you in Panhellenic.

By: Trolls
by: DefinitelyJun 9, 2015 4:38:12 AM

the troll that gets on here to rank some groups low. Cyber hiders think they can write bad stuff about groups since they hide behind their own hateful actions. They should be ashamed.

By: Definitely
by: Co Co 2345Jun 18, 2015 2:05:31 PM

Agree! Some of the those groups she has at the bottom are the most active and involved. I loved meeting these girls that were in charge of many of the organizations that I was honored to have made and been a part of. I can honestly say that several of those girls are some of my best friends now and three will join my four sorority sisters as bridesmaids in my wedding this summer. When you think of it, many of those girls were probably pretty close to getting in what you consider "elite", but there are only so many slots. I know one was at my pref but chose the "lower group" even though her mom was a legacy in mine. She has never looked back and loves her sorority. She has been in high positions of so many organizations and activities! So, don't try to look down on any of the groups, many are way more active and known on campus than many in the "top" sororities. You're only heading for a fall when you think you are better than others- especially after college. Just sign me Pan <3 also!!

By: Co Co 2345
#6  by: Honestly   

Fraternities look fine. Sororities need work

By: Honestly
#7  by: Rushee   

Can someone tell me what is going on with KA?

By: Rushee
by: @rusheeJun 8, 2015 6:37:40 PM

can you not read above? KA is falling fast. Hopefully they can turn it around because soon they will be behind farmhouse.

By: @rushee
by: AnswerJun 8, 2015 6:49:02 PM

They're their own worst enemy. They've been shotgun bidding for the past few years and are doing it again this year. For whatever reason, they mostly bid kids that wouldn't have been able to get bids at other top fraternities. Idk why they've dropped their rush standards, but it has hurt them.

By: Answer
#8  by: Close   

Switch dz and gamma phi

By: Close
by: What?Jul 12, 2015 1:29:29 PM

DZ did well in Grades that's about it.

By: What?
#9  by: .   

Bump

By: .
#10  by: bamagirly   

id move both dz(bc of grades) and gamma phi (based on latest pledge class) up and aopi and zeta both down(both are irrelevant)

By: bamagirly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.