facebook

activities

by: PNM

Will someone please post activities of all the different sororities? SGA,
War Eagle Girls, FF, Cheerleader, Tiger Paws, Miss Auburn etc? I am interested in joining a sorority that is very involved on campus.
Thanks so much!

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: no   

If you have to ask this on Greek Rank.......

By: no
#2  by: ALL   

are involved. If you look at the organizations of who is in what and who is in charge, you will see that each sorority has a large amount in all of them.

By: ALL
#3  by: Yours truly   

dz actually has girls involved in almost everything on my campus. My roommate is one and they hve great connections cus so many people in there hold leadership positions.. Super involved

By: Yours truly
#4  by: thank you DZ   

Please stop

By: thank you DZ
#5  by: Involved sorority   

Are you talking about overall involved or just involved in organizations that are prestigious? Bc the ones you listed are very different than "the multicultural club"

By: Involved sorority
#6  by: PNM   

Well, XO and ADP both have lots of War Eagle Girls, and Phi Mu and
XO have several cheerleaders. ADP, KD and XO have lots in SGA. AGD has a few Tiger Pause, along w all the the sororities. FF looks like a good mix of all the sororities but mainly XO, ADP, AXO. Miss Homecoming was AGD and
Miss Auburn is a XO.

By: PNM
by: noMay 2, 2015 5:01:56 PM

Tiger Pause??? Just stop.

By: no
#7  by: Must be a XO   

All the sororities are involved. KD, XO, DZ, KKG, DG, ADP, AGD, and AXO are probably a little too involved since they are in everything I have ever been in and usually one of them is in charge or an officer. GBP and KAT have a nice even look, they are in a lot of things but they don't run all of them. The rest are involved, but not over the top.

By: Must be a XO
#8  by: All are involved   

Some more than others it is true, but those that are drawn to all the other organizations to help out are usually pretty good leaders. Met some very good friends in different groups that I would not have known if I had not been chosen for certain groups to work with.

By: All are involved

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.