facebook

Please stop being so annoying

by:    

I have about had it with all you girls writing on discussions and on sororities about how bad everyone sucks. Shut up and finish your damn college career and move on to become irrelevant like every other person will do. There is nothing wrong with being average! I’m average! We are at an average university. Grow up and move past the fact that it really does not matter what sorority you are in besides knowing which fraternity guys you’ll be able to make out at the bar with. Get your degree, get a job, and move on. We are all going to die anyway. I doubt your sorority will be on your tombstone, and if it is..... by golly you have my permission to stay on this website all day and night. Otherwise, go to sleep

Posted By: Please shut up
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Someone’s daughter’s sorority got made fun of

By: fax
by: Hm   

More like I am in a sorority and tired of everyone desperately trying to take up for their own and looking so obvious. Mine included!

By: Hm
#2by:    

if you hate it so much then stay off of this site haha. discussions about sororities is literally what this site is based off, no one said you had to be here. just let everyone do their thing on here, they’ll figure it out for themselves.

By: weagle

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.