facebook

curious

by:    

Which fraternity do you guys think will improve a lot this year?

Posted By: Fraternity Guy
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

LXA. This will be a bounce back year for them coming off of probation.

By: My guess
#2by:    

LXA - They were very good before probation, and it's their first time off so they have a solid shot at getting much better. Their old reputation will give them a good kick start as well.

OX - Has gotten much better in the past couple years and their pc last year was solid. I heard they got their best pc yet this year so we'll see if they can keep the ball rolling.

Fiji - They too just got off probation and can now have parties at their house like they used to. They're already very good, but now they can get back to their top 2 spot with KA.

DTD - Will improve for DTD standards. They got a pc that is very good for them and are constantly making small additions to their house. All of this should help them move up in the middle tier category.

Phi Tau - Surprisingly got a pretty decent pc this year from what I've heard. That opens plenty of doors for improvement so we'll see if they take advantage of that.

By: Most likely

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yes   

I agree. LXA is the big one to look out for. Could very easily become a top 5 fraternity again very fast.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.