Alphabetical tiers:

1 ADPi, AGD, KD, PhiMu XO
2 AOPi, AXO, DDD, DG, DZ, GPB, PiPhi, SK, Zeta
3 AZD, Kappa, Theta

Posted By: tiers
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: Honestly   

I really don't think it's anyone from the 17 sororities who posts all the nonsense about tiers and write bad things on walls! I think you are really mistaken to believe that it's anyone from any of those groups is posting tier rankings . I think they are more classy then that. People are trying to make you think these groups are the ones selling you short, but I don't believe it for a minute. And when you write that these groups are on here trying desperately to convince people that their group is better than the other sororities on campus, you are the one selling those groups short! Come-on girls you see the icky things written on all the walls, and how people try to stir up ;things on here to divide. Don't allow them to do it. Good job Theta for representing yourself in such a classy way above and for not responding by trying to equally tear down like other posts below you! WE ARE AUBURN!!

By: Honestly
#22  by: Agree!!   

Whoever is posting tiers and rankings is not from any of the Panhellenic groups I can guarantee . Probably from G R to get people to write . Ask them to take the discussion off as it is not conducive to any of our groups when this type of negativity is written.

By: Agree!!
#23  by: Stop   

Just stop!

By: Stop

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.