Alphabetical tiers:

1 ADPi, AGD, KD, PhiMu XO
2 AOPi, AXO, DDD, DG, DZ, GPB, PiPhi, SK, Zeta
3 AZD, Kappa, Theta

Posted By: tiers
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Thank you   

for starting a discussion with my original post on another wall. I thought it was pretty good myself!

By: Thank you
#2  by: I   

like 3 tier alphabetical ranking. It just feels nicer to everyone!

By: I
#3  by: Truth   

In college, you're at a point in your life where you need to STOP caring about who's ranked higher, who's more popular, etc and do whats right for YOU..Having said that, you can't go wrong with any of the sororities at AU IF you pick based on the type of girls you want to hang out with! If you base it on anything else (top tier, momma's sorority, friend's sorority, or whatever) and you just might not be as happy - but you'll still be fine where ever you land. All sororities have a certain rep, and they are pretty dead on when you read this discussion, but there again, ALL have different types of girls than the rep states.

By: Truth
#4  by: Amen!   

You are on target!

By: Amen!
#5  by: So immature   

to rank these sororities and fraternities. They are all good and anyone would be lucky to get a bid to get in any of them. If you have to rank to let people know your group is tops, then it must not be that good since it will stand out without "telling" people. Let it go and be mature. Be happy you got in one.

By: So immature
#6  by: AU12   

Haha, love seeing these "bottom tiers" take the "top tier"'s rush crushes on bid day. I think that all the sororities are wonderful and we are a Panhellenic family. It's not about who is the the best or worst, it's about where the PNMs feel at home.

By: AU12
#7  by: Id put 1 more tier   

They're not all the similar in the middle.

1 AGD, KD, PhiMu, XO
2 ADPi, AOPi, AXO, DDD, PiPhi, Zeta
3 DG, DZ, GPB, SK
4 AZD, Kappa, Theta

By: Id put 1 more tier
by: ...Aug 18, 2013 6:24:02 PM

please stop... You've listed these tiers before and no one supported them. Could you just stop trying to promote your own house? I guess you're a "middle tier" girl wanted to be an "upper middle tier" girl. So go back to the ADP/AOII/AXO/DDD/PBP/ZTA house and work harder to make it great.

By: ...
by: Really?Aug 20, 2013 7:13:29 PM

Let the ranking go. I know I'm not ranking my sorority at the top all the time as they are shown here and it looks bad for the groups that you continue to list as "top". (I know of none that would even do this.) As we all know from this past rush, each sorority got fantastic girls that would have fit perfect in any group (including your ranking). Each group has great things to offer any girl and from what I have seen, many have good friends in other sororities since I see them out together. I think it is great that so many share friendships outside their groups. Shows that Auburn offers a lot, rather than pushing being closed off from others, and that you can find close friends inside and outside the PanHellenic system.

By: Really?
#8  by: ? for AU12   

If you feel it is not about the best or worst why would you make such a mean comment about the "bottom tiers" taking "top tiers" - you have no knowledge of this and who cares and is that mean to write or verbalize something like this.

By: ? for AU12
#9  by: Amen!   

Great groups at Auburn!! Love them all!

By: Amen!
#10  by: Good grief!   

There are no tiers and no rankings of sororities at AU. If you're ranking, then you are just putting your sorority at the top. (Come on...we all know that's true.) I would be embarrassed if I ever find the sister who continues to put my group on top, too childish and silly to take the time to even write these out. I've got friends in most of the groups and we all think it is strange that this continues to even be on message boards. Hopefully it's not the older girls involved in this game.

By: Good grief!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.