facebook

sorority reputations- not rankings!

by: Katherine

I am attending Auburn from out of state (West Coast) next fall. I want to rush, but literally know nothing about the Auburn Greek system. I don't care about being in the "hottest" or "top" house, but I am not a crazy partier. What are the reputations of each house? You don't need to bash, simply KKG- Mostly Southern girls, very involved on campus, tight sisterhood, not into raging or something similar will do. I'm just nervous because one of my friends rushed at a California school because she met a great DG (who ended up being her big) during recruitment, and then after pledging found out that it was one of the craziest sororities on campus, was on probation, and they were called "Dirty Girls" by all the frats and ended up not enjoying her greek experience. I don't want that!

Posted By: Katherine
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: And   

Bump!

By: And
#12  by: Bump   

Bumper bump bump bump

By: Bump
#13  by: Well....   

this is an old post that has come back. In looking at it, I guess it is pretty accurate, but I would also add ADPi, GPB, DG and KD in with KKG as a good mix. Those groups have all kinds of active girls in sorority and other organizations and they all seem to get along pretty well. No, I am not in one of those, but in any organization I've been in, some girl from one of those groups is in charge and they have always done a very good job of working with all different groups.

By: Well....
by: WutOct 11, 2014 1:08:09 PM

When has KD or ADP been "a mix" KD has very Southern, pulled together women who like to go out, ADP is very preppy, bubbly, "nice girls"; less of a mix with specific reputations

By: Wut
#14  by: Truth   

The original post is from Dec 2012. It is not current or accurate. And that is the real TRUTH.

By: Truth
#15  by: This   

is so true.

By: This
#16  by: What   

This was written in 2012....

By: What
#17  by: Welp   

Odd post

By: Welp

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.