facebook

phi mu discussion

by: GR Administrator

Phi Mu sorority chapter comments at Mercer University - MU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: shocker   

hey look, a bad rating on sigma nus page, a bad rating on chi omegas page, and a good rating on phi mus page. all within 1 minute of each other! you could at least try to hide it a little better.

By: shocker
#2  by: seriously   

seriously? you complain that other sororites are maniplating this site and then one of you goes and writes "ew" on all the other sorority pages except your own? this is what people are talking about when they say phi mus are not classy.

By: seriously
#3  by: INDEPENDENT   

Posting cruel things on the internet is super classy everyone. I am not greek but i know that if i wanted to call someone unclassy i wouldn't be the unclassy one and post cruel things. you do not know what a toll this can take on someone's self-esteem and I am ashamed to claim i go to a school like this. i heard a phi mu say to another today in the uc that they were all trying NOT TO RETALIATE AND RESPECT PAN so i'd rank them highest. and RESPECT them the most out of this madness.

By: INDEPENDENT
#4  by: HM   

Ever thought that ew could be someone trying to make Phi Mu look bad? Didn't think so.... DUHHHH

By: HM
#5  by: Alum   

Mercer sorority women are above this. As a former sorority girl, I know that every sorority has its good apples and bad apples, strong points and low points, etc. Anyone who relies on what is said on this website to form an opinion of the sororities at Mercer is seriously disturbed. Girls want to be in a sorority to be part of a sisterhood, why try to worry about what sisterhood is "better"? Get real girls.

By: Alum

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.