Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at Mercer University - MU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: hmm   

feisty aren't they?

By: hmm
#2  by: Yes   

This website will be the downfall of my college gpa haha sororistitues please keep up this entertainment.

By: Yes
#3  by: confused   

okay classless please explain how a small sorority at mercer started greekrank? you do realize there are a ton of other schools on here right?? i think all the sororities are great in their own way

By: confused
#4  by: Go greek!   

Not in this sorority but I loovvve me some chi o's!!
Pan love!

By: Go greek!
#5  by: Greek is Good!   

All the sororities are great, including Chi O. Some of my favorites. Keep it classy everyone!

By: Greek is Good!
#6  by: Chi Omega is great   

Chi Omega is a wonderful bunch of girls. As a whole they represent diversity, class, intelligence, beauty, fun, and loyalty. Every sorority is going to have a few girls who do not represent their ideals appropriately. But that does should not encourage one to "bash" anyone on a public website. I love the Chi Omegas with my whole heart and I hope they continue to stay strong through this.

By: Chi Omega is great
#7  by: Chi Omega is great   

For the record and in response to "ummm..." I am a Mercer Alum and I don't even know who this Bea girl is that everyone is talking about. However I do know that she probably does not appreciate all of these rude comments and no one deserves to be treated this way.

By: Chi Omega is great
#8  by: haha   

Bea has already given head to half of campus, I think she has "one up" on everyone

By: haha
#9  by: Alum   

Mercer sorority women are above this. As a former sorority girl, I know that every sorority has its good apples and bad apples, strong points and low points, etc. Anyone who relies on what is said on this website to form an opinion of the sororities at Mercer is seriously disturbed. Girls want to be in a sorority to be part of a sisterhood, why try to worry about what sisterhood is "better"? Get real girls.

By: Alum
#10  by: BCM   

<>s do not last forever, but hell does.

By: BCM

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.