facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Mercer University - MU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: seriously   

i would just like to say that it is VERY obvious when someone is trying to manipulate this site. going on to all the other sororites pages EXCEPT your own, giving 1s, and writing "ew" isn't very slick.

By: seriously
#12  by: Alum   

Mercer sorority women are above this. As a former sorority girl, I know that every sorority has its good apples and bad apples, strong points and low points, etc. Anyone who relies on what is said on this website to form an opinion of the sororities at Mercer is seriously disturbed. Girls want to be in a sorority to be part of a sisterhood, why try to worry about what sisterhood is "better"? Get real girls.

By: Alum
#13  by: colors?   

chi o's colors may be coming out.. but i am confused what their colors are at this point. i mean they steal recruiting ideas from ADPI and they copy phi mu's color pink and wear gam green (for envy?) sometimes too. they clearly are the stable one's i guess since they can't seem to pick an identity to stick with... i mean if i were a pnm i would have been confused and thought they changed their colors to blend in since red was very much absent on campus

By: colors?
#14  by: wow   

chi o is getting the most hate on here because they are thriving on mercer's campus right now and people obviously feel the need to bring them down. they are great girls and the don't deserved to be treated like this. do you people not have souls?

By: wow
#15  by: Disclaimer to below   

an alpha gam wrote the statement below, gam green? wtf?

eat your feelings baby, or theyll eat you :)

By: Disclaimer to below
#16  by: come on girls...   

be nice.

By: come on girls...
#17  by: Alumni   

Mercer sorority women are above this. As a former sorority girl, I know that every sorority has its good apples and bad apples, strong points and low points, etc. Anyone who relies on what is said on this website to form an opinion of the sororities at Mercer is seriously disturbed. Girls want to be in a sorority to be part of a sisterhood, why try to worry about what sisterhood is "better"? Get real girls.

By: Alumni
#18  by: Power Rankings   

The way it was then, the way it is now, and the way it will always be...
1. Phi Mu
2. ADPi
3. AGD
4. ChiO

- Fratus Maximus

By: Power Rankings
#19  by: BCM   

Proverbs 21:19

It is better to live in a desert land, than with a contentious and vexing woman.

Submission begins now, or hell last forever.

By: BCM
#20  by: duh   

oh look you put phi mu first and chi o last. what a shocker. if the phi mus just got off this website it would probably be a whole lot nicer.

By: duh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.