facebook

pi kappa phi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Pi Kappa Phi fraternity chapter comments at Mercer University - MU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wow   

Another brother pointed me to that comment about Iraq. You just asked for one of my brothers to die, defending the country that we live in. Even though I know several Pi Kapps and are good with them, that comment is gonna be lingering on the back of my mind every time I even see one now.

By: Wow
#2  by: Larson   

Thank you Pi Kap for letting the world really know what you are associated with; The lack of CLASS. I have personally served in Iraq and Afghanistan and how dare you tell someone to die in Iraq. Maybe you should take the opportunity to call Bobby Crowder (one of your alumni who served in Iraq) that you made that comment. I'm sure the donations will come rolling in. You should definitely think before you speak. God Bless all the soldiers serving overseas. May you all come home safely.

By: Larson
#3  by: Honestly,   

They couldn't even spell McPhail's name right in that post about the Iraq thing...I don't think it's a Pi Kapp brother.

By: Honestly,
#4  by: Honestly,   

but you never know.

By: Honestly,
#5  by: Ed U   

Daniel, you know a Pi Kapp did not make that claim. Some freshman girl more than likely. We have a high respect for those who serve, Charlie Moore, Bobby Crowder, yourself. There is no way in good conscience that a Pi Kapp would say something to that effect with the number of brothers, and friends that we know in the service.

By: Ed U

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.