facebook

DO NOT USE GREEK RANK

by: pan luv baby

like previously mentioned, do not use greek rank to decide what you want in a sorority.
I did this last year when I rushed, and unfortunately went into recruitment with negative views of certain chapters on campus. All chapters in reality are full of a mixture of girls of every kind of background and personality type. Mercer greek life is not your mom and dads greek life either. It is hard to really generalize each sorority because they all p much contain the same positive aspects and negative aspects. There will always be a snobby back stabbing person and another person who would do anything and everything for you. Also mercers sororities don't rlly beef with each other bc #Panlove therefore you will always have the opportunity to befriend all the women you meet during recruitment regardless if you rush their chapter. Go with the chapter you feel most at home and I promise it will all work out. If people are bitter and have anything negative to say about a chapter they either didn't get a bid or are just plain out ol' jealous <3 go besties, go bears, and good luck

Posted By: pan luv baby
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.