facebook

Advice for PNMs

by: p

- be nice in class, you never know if the girl you’re sitting next to is in a chapter since sorority girls can’t wear letters for the first part of the semester
- follow every sorority on social media, esp insta, if you only follow one or two (sororities check) sometimes they’ll drop you so they have space for girls they know are interested
- make your insta public. pan here is weirdly strict and won’t let chapters follow pnms after graduation
- keep an open mind, don’t let what people say before/during recruitment affect your decision, if you join a chapter just for the image, you’re not going to get much out of it
- don’t talk crap about chapters, this could get you dropped by all of them, it’s a small campus and girls here have friends in every chapter

Most of all, be yourself and focus on finding the house you see yourself fitting in with the best! Good luck!!

Posted By: p
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: gopan    

Yes to all of this!!!

By: gopan
#2  by: p   

This is so accurate! Be sure to keep an open mind!

By: p
#3  by: pan love   

I definitely agree with all of this! I went in with a preconceived idea of some chapters and I was totally wrong! Every chapter at every school is so different and it’s so important to keep an open mind!

By: pan love
#4  by: k   

totally agree

By: k
#5  by: Agreed   

This is all great advice!! Keep a positive attitude and remember to not get caught up in any stereotypes or preconceived notions; go with the sorority where you feel most welcomed and most yourself!!!

By: Agreed
#6  by: Η   

This>>>>>

By: Η
#7  by: Future POTUS   

DONT RUSH

By: Future POTUS

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.