facebook

The Real Sorority Rankings

by: anonymous

I just wanted to come on here and give the real rankings for incoming freshmen. Yes, rankings will always be controversial because every sorority will always claim to be the best. Note: Every sorority is amazing and each has its pros and cons, but no matter where you end up each chapter will love you as their sister. <3

There really can't be a ranking because there are only 4 sororities, so I will go into detail about each one based.

PHI MU - Great group of girls. Girls that don't end up Phi Mu wish they went Phi Mu. Lacks a little bit of sisterhood. Has the best bid days and are loved throughout campus. The typical movie sorority girls but with brains!! Very involved throughout campus.

CHI OMEGA - Great group of girls as well. A little more quirkier and would describe them as more of an alternative group of girls. Very sweet and cool. A little less involved on campus. Got in trouble this past year for screaming the n word in a song during bid day which resulted in a lot of girls dropping.

ADPI - This chapter is split. It has the sweetest and most Jesus loving girls from the whole, but another side that is just plain rude and petty. Kinda seems scary. Has really strict national rules. Totally dirty rushed last year inviting girls over to lofts before recruitment.

Alpha Gam - Those girls never make numbers. They had to bring in a consultant to fix them up. They are super sweet and try really hard with their sisterhood. Super chill on the sorority stuff. Although I heard they were caught this year liking future incoming freshman girls pictures which is a huge no no.

Posted By: anonymous
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sororitygirl   

I would take this lightly. It's good to know your facts, but in the end, this shouldn't persuade what house you choose to rush. 95% of the time everyone is happy with the house they get! So go in open-minded and choose the place that feels like home to you. Not because of what other people are telling you. Good luck!

By: sororitygirl
#2  by: Lmaoooo   

Phi Mu is “loved”?? Lmao they get in trouble for dirty rushing, hazing, or racism every year without fail and are the most widely disliked chapter on campus. All the phi mus I know are miserable or have already dropped

By: Lmaoooo
#3  by: ....   

Lmaooo I’m on pan and chapters liking PNMs pics before no contact is actually fine and pretty common

By: ....
#4  by: ya   

I would totally agree with this. I have met some super sweet girls in every chapter but AdPi’s does seem to be a little split. It’s like some girls are very nice and some are super fake and talk behind your back for no reason.

By: ya

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.