facebook

Positivity Thread!!

by: keepitpositive

With all the negativity going around lately, let’s show some Pan love and something nice about each sorority!

Posted By: keepitpositive
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: keepitpositive    

ADPi - I love my adpi friends! They’re so smart and funny, lots of involvement in this chapter
Chi O - Chi Os are so much fun! Their new exec seems to be leading them very well!
Alpha Gam - Alpha Gams are the sweetest, most genuine girls! Lots of academic involvement. This year’s PCs are super cute
Phi Mu - This chapter’s President is seriously the sweetest girl ever! And their social media game is hella strong

By: keepitpositive
#2  by: h   

Chi O - seem to have a lot of fun together!
Alpha Gam - the kindest, smartest girls!! Lots of Stem, Engineering, and pre-law girls
ADPi - super involved on campus, they also are very classy and most seem to really love their chapter

By: h
#3  by: j   

This is so nice!! pan love 💗

By: j
#4  by: pan love baby!   

AdPi- Girls are sweet and seem so close in their sisterhood and friendships!
Phi Mu- They are so nice, sweet, and I love all of their events! They are also really involved!
Chi O- The girls are so sweet and funny! They seem to have so much fun together and love their philanthropy a lot! Seem really down to earth!
Alpha Gam- they are so smart and nice! They also do so many events for their philanthropy

By: pan love baby!
#5  by: Okay   

I like this but it’s definitely kinda shady to leave out NPHC and MGC. Show love for AKA, ΖΦΒ, ΔΣΘ, and ΣΣΡ too.....
That being said:
ΑΓΔ: sweetest girls on campus!
ΧΩ: definitely the pretty girls, I’m jealous of them.
ΑΔΠ: the girls are really nice and funny in my experience.
ΦΜ: super caring girls.
AKA: they’re conceited and have a reason to be so, definitely it girls and they deserve that title.
ΖΦΒ: they’re so pretty and have the best NPHC strolls imo.
ΔΣΘ: they’re not really on campus so idk but they seem cool.
ΣΣΡ: super sweet girls that hang out with anybody and everybody, despite Greek affiliation.
happy to promote Greek love!!

By: Okay
by: ok May 19, 2020 6:52:00 PM

Tru but like “Pan love” is a thing bc Panhellenic sororities share a special bond

By: ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.