facebook

mercer sorority tiers

by: cricket

I’m planning on going through recruitment when I get to Mercer. What are the sorority tiers/ranks here? And why?

Posted By: cricket
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: xoxoxo   

Honestly just go through recruitment and find the best first for you, going in with “ideas” of what the chapters are like isn’t the best idea because it can kind of mess with your recruitment experience. Every sorority at every school is so different! Just go in with an open mind! Every sorority at Mercer is great and I’m sure you’ll find your forever home in one of them!

By: xoxoxo
#12  by: lp    

Most of these are accurate. Phi Mu is the only consistently problematic one

By: lp
#13  by: lol   

Hey! Don’t pay attention to any of these “rankings” of the sororities at MU. Seriously. This is just everyone’s personal opinion and most of the people on here are just “ranking” their sorority higher because it’s their sorority and they want it to look better than the others. Honestly it’s super important to go into recruitment with an open mind. I didn’t and then when I went into the houses and talked to the girls I was completely surprised! Every single chapter at Mercer offers something different than the next and they are all great! You can’t go wrong with any of the chapters! Try not to get all caught up in this website and the comments on here. Sororities are so much more than all the petty stuff on here and that’s so important to remember!

By: lol
#14  by: k   

i would also say don’t forget about MGC and NPHC... they are open to girls of all backgrounds and the sisterhood runs deep. there are a ton of connections and benefits as well once you graduate.

By: k
by: hmMay 21, 2020 9:41:40 AM

NPHC yes. However, their intake process is much more intense than Pan recruitment. Also MGC doesn’t have near the alumnae networks or Pan or NPHC sororities. They are still in single letter designations, while Pan sororities have hundreds of thousands of active members and even more alumnae

By: hm
#15  by: Rice noodle lover   

1. Chi Omega- These girls are dope. They are really fye asf. And they bad so do with that as you will.
2. PhiMu/ADPi- Have you ever seen that Family Guy episode, where Louis ask Stewie if he wants for dinner and its burgers or meatballs. And he replies "Same thing, different shape" Thats exactly how I feel about them. Each sorority has a year where they might do better but in the end...Same thing different shape.

By: Rice noodle lover

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.