facebook

sigma nu discussion

by: GR Administrator

Sigma Nu fraternity chapter comments at Mercer University - MU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: TFM   

Alright enough with all this hating. This website is supposed to fun and entertaining and not about calling each other out.

By: TFM
#2  by: Fratlanta   

Drink whiskey!

By: Fratlanta
#3  by: Bro   

Broseidon, how is your brocean?

By: Bro
#4  by: love them   

i love the sigma nus! they are great guys!

By: love them
#5  by: YES   

I don't hang out with the SNus as much as I used to, but I still love these guys with all of my heart. They are down-to-earth, open-minded, friendly guys, and they have the strongest bonds between brothers of any fraternity on campus. Sure, they party a lot-- Point to a fraternity that doesn't. Everyone feels welcome around them... They treat girls with respect, they treat other fraternities well, and they're all-around great guys. And as far as their choice in clothing: Polo shirts and sperrys don't make a fraternity, brotherhoods do.

By: YES
#6  by: Awesome   

Actually, it's 6 all 5's now. And they deserve it most :)

By: Awesome
#7  by: Snakes   

Phi mu's are classy ladies along with all other sororities at Mercer(something I can't say about yourself). Please get off this website you are the reason why greek life is down at Mercer.

By: Snakes
#8  by: uh oh   

sorry to burst your bubble Phi Mu's, but the comment that Sigma Nu posted was in response to howaboutit, which gave them all 5's, it was a sigma nu thinking a phi mu commented about their smoking habits and utter lack of respect for themselves.

Glad you gals can read and infer things :)

By: uh oh
#9  by: Awesome   

Actually, I'm not a phi mu. But nice try 'ummm...'. :)

By: Awesome
#10  by: howboutit   

Hey uh oh, sorry I'm not a Sigma Nu, I just like them :)

By: howboutit

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.