facebook

alpha tau omega discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Tau Omega fraternity chapter comments at Mercer University - MU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: second that   

wow another person agrees with me, ATO did get parties banned, and did lie to rushees about other frats, but i guess thats just was fra.. i mean sorortiies do (get it im calling them a sorority because they use tampons).

By: second that
#2  by: AnAlum   

The ATO's were pretty cool when I was at Mercer, they seemed like good guys.

By: AnAlum
#3  by: fake BCM   

whoever is going around and writing comments from "BCM" should be ashamed of themselves.
No actual member of BCM would be writing such negative comments on a terrible website like this.
You would think that this school had people with more respect than this.

By: fake BCM
#4  by: proof   

you know people say ATO got parties banned. Please give me an actual evidence they did because I'm pretty sure that IFC wrote it into the bypass that people could have parties and that it was Lamda Chi that was causing the parties to get banned.

By: proof
#5  by: LXA   

We didn't do anything. Here is what happened. Last year, IFC put too many restrictions on rush and they came into effect when this year's fall rush started. When reports started coming in about drunk freshmen who bragged about where they got hammered, RA's reported it. Mercer got angry and pretty much told IFC what to do about it. All the fraternity presidents compromised on not having anymore parties for the second week of rush because Mercer was about to drop the hammer on all the fraternities, claiming they had more power than Nationals did on recruiting.

We did not report a single party. We have too many friends in other fraternities to betray any of them.

However, if you are talking about the facebook bid day party incident, then yes, we reported that because it was such a blatant rule violation. It was a slap in the face to all 7 other fraternities. We dropped the accusation latter to get Bid day back and worked to get parties back with other fraternities, including ATO.

By: LXA
#6  by: ummm   

IFC wrote into the bylaws WE COULD NOT HAVE PARTIES, thus why KA is on their suspension (which ATO caused and implemented to have a scapegoat). get your proof right, ato.

By: ummm
#7  by: LXA   

The problem was that we, as greek row, were not supposed to have any publicized events for bid day. The 8 fraternities voted on it. Everyone was going to have one regardless. The event on FB basically said "Fk all the other fraternities and IFC." There will always be limits to how blatant you can disrespect something.

By: LXA
#8  by: Otis A. HAZEbrook   

Nathan Deal - Govenor AZ ATO

By: Otis A. HAZEbrook

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.